[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does lit prefer beta writers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Alpha Writer.jpg (111KB, 785x1020px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha Writer.jpg
111KB, 785x1020px
Why does lit prefer beta writers?
>>
Being a chad that is satiated with a sinple life leads to boring as fuck writing.
>>
>>8448487
>If you've had sex, you're a chad.
This incredibly pathetic /r9k/ dichotomy has to end, sex can be incredibly traumatising and horrible (for the men especially). I've never ever not felt at least somewhat horrible after having sex. Being raised to believe that you will experience intimate love-making with a kind women is shattered when you fuck some random skank who won't even talk to you after the climax. I'm not a Chad or a fucking normie, I'm just some guy who can bullshit filthy skanks into letting me dick them.
>>
>>8448517
Why doesnt anyone want to have sex with me? This has caused me so much pain over the years.
>>
>>8448563
I was a virgin until I was 26 and it might happen to you someday, just don't expect it to be amazing. I was literally getting excited about the idea of becoming a wizard. When you meme hard enough, you start to live in memes.
>>
>>8448517
>>If you've had sex, you're an alpha.

you must be retarded
>>
>>8448517
You probably feel that way because you fuck skanks.
>>
>>8448484

Some of /lit/s favorites writers are alpha thhf
>>
>>8448584
Maybe so, but it doesn't disprove my point that you can be a sad sack non-virgin. I suppose I am being disingenuous as many were just normal women who wanted a quick fuck, but I am still basically disgusted by promiscuity and feel a lot of self-hatred and hatred towards the women I fuck because of it.
>>
File: van18.png (887KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
van18.png
887KB, 853x480px
Fuckin betas in this thread.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.