[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lit, I want thoughts, weird thought experiments, ones that are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 12341234.jpg (81KB, 500x429px) Image search: [Google]
12341234.jpg
81KB, 500x429px
Lit, I want thoughts, weird thought experiments, ones that are as if they were created by aliens, I want to push myself to the limit of what is possible for me to comprehend, in terms of philosophical ideas. I want to be taken as far down the rabbit hole as I can possibly go.
>>
grks
>>
>>8448162

Read my diary desu
>>
>>8448184
post your diary senpai.
>>
>>8448187

Here are some random pages, don't feel comfortable posting the rest tbqh.

https://yuki.la/lit/7595368#p7601164
>>
>>8448199
>https://yuki.la/lit/7595368#p7601164
file no longer exists is what it says.
>>
File: Picture 1.jpg (274KB, 1173x392px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 1.jpg
274KB, 1173x392px
>>8448162

> the limit of what is possible for me to comprehend

> as far down the rabbit hole as I can possibly go
>>
Realize that everything that you experience is just your brain's interpretation of sensory data. It's not what is actually out there, just what your brain makes it out to be.

Think about what "I" means. Is it the body? Well you can view the body, so no. Is it the mind? Well you can watch as thoughts and emotions come and go. If you were the thought or emotion you would go with it. So no, you are not your thoughts. Is it the observer of thoughts? Maybe, but what does that even mean?
>>
>>8448217

Scroll down to the bottom, a couple of them were typed up and survived. Additionally, I've been doing a lot of shitposting about it on lit, so if you googled site:https://yuki.la/lit/ "kiyohime" or "kiyo" or "dragon" or "Holy Guardian Angel" you'll find lots of dumb dragonposts.
>>
>>8448162
Christian gnosticism is beguiling. There is a good introductory podcast on it on the BBC website, Melvyn Bragg's In Our Time. Dualism, the world was created imperfectly by a lower emanation, with an unknowable God above.

Philip K Dick's fiction is along themes of perception and reality as shaped by authority, media, and drugs, inflormed by Jung's ideas of the subconsciousness. The Three Stigmata Of Palmer Eldritch could be along what you seek. For Dick, perception IS reality - including the perceptions of others, which

Aliens? Chariots Of The Gods by Erich von Daniken; ancient astronauts gave early man knowledge, and so on (anticipated in fiction in Lovecraft's At The Mountains Of Madness) More currently, Graham Hancock's work on supposed lost civilisations and the importance of psychedelics in societies.

David Icke is pretty out there but he is an engaging speaker, and his lizard men could be taken as allegorical. He is also informed by gnosticism (the demiurge's archons who are the elite, etc.)

Aldous Huxley's non fiction about perception and drugs. A fascinating figure who claimed to have repaired his poor eyesight by willpower.

There is also the occult and esoteric body of work, which I have no familiarity with.
>>
>>8448184
Are you the original 2015 my diary desu poster?
>>
>>8448313
2nd paragraph: 'which... expressed strongly, intrude on the subconscious of others, shaping it.'
>>
>>8448224
You're a seat.
>>
>>8448321

No
>>
>>8448220
What
>>
>>8448224
>Think about what "I" means. Is it the body? Well you can view the body, so no.

>the body can't view itself
>>
>>8448162
I smell better than you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.