[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he married Marie Dähnhardt, an intellectual associated with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: stirner.jpg (33KB, 523x452px) Image search: [Google]
stirner.jpg
33KB, 523x452px
>he married Marie Dähnhardt, an intellectual associated with Die Freien. They divorced in 1846. The Ego and Its Own was dedicated "to my sweetheart Marie Dähnhardt". Marie later converted to Catholicism and died in 1902 in London.

Damn
>>
Post rare stirners
>>
>>8445181
>Damn
Damn
>>
>>8445189
Damn
>>
>>8445181
The Ego and Its Own was just an attempt to help him get over his own feels from being dumped.
>>
>>8445231
He wrote it before he got dumped
>>
>>8445235
prove it
>>
>>8445241
>They divorced in 1846

>Book is dedicated to 'My sweetheart Marie'

>Der Einzige und sein Eigentum; engl. trans. (The Ego and Its Own), appeared in Leipzig in October 1844, with as year of publication mentioned 1845.

>They divorced in 1846

Damn
>>
File: max frogner.jpg (24KB, 331x334px) Image search: [Google]
max frogner.jpg
24KB, 331x334px
>>8445255
>write book
>wife reads it
>goes all "AM I ONLY A SPOOK TO YOU, MAX?"
>answer with "NO, SWEETHEART! THIS IS A PURE UNION OF EGOISTS!"
>wife furious about being called an egoist, doesn't let me explain
>gets divorce
>>
THE CRINGIEST KEK ON THIS ENTIRE PLANET GETS 0-100 DEFENSIVE ABOUT GETTING DUMPED (THE MAX STIRNER RANT)
>>
>>8445291
You forget

>Wife leaves Die Freien
>She converts to Catholicism
>>
Did Marx and stirner ever meet? They were both part of that club. And stirner was good friends with Engles
>>
>>8445647

No, it wasn't an actual club.

There are plenty of literary/philosophical movements whose members never meet, and whose correspondence is namely, if not entirely, in the form of their published works.
>>
>>8445181
When asked about him a while after his death she said she never loved him and he's a retard.
His social life was terrible and he was mostly despised and seen as a narcissistic insufferable twat.
>>
File: Die_Freien_by_Friedrich_Engels.jpg (333KB, 1200x959px) Image search: [Google]
Die_Freien_by_Friedrich_Engels.jpg
333KB, 1200x959px
>>8445647
>>8445654
Are you talking about Die Freien? If you are, what the heck, yes it was an actual, physical meeting place, they gathered at some bar. Since both Stirner and Marx were involved, it is reasonable to assume that they met each other.
>>
File: Stirner-14.png (83KB, 1027x402px) Image search: [Google]
Stirner-14.png
83KB, 1027x402px
>>8445291
>>
File: 1471130301916.jpg (166KB, 795x799px) Image search: [Google]
1471130301916.jpg
166KB, 795x799px
I need to expand my Stirner folder
>>
>>8445654
Yes it was an actual club... Multiple writers were involved including Marx and Engles. They were sort of a branch that broke off from the young Hegelians
>>
>>8446114
I was surprised when I learned that it was Engles who drew this cartoon
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.