/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you listen to music while reading? Sometimes music is less

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1471062259695.jpg (156KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1471062259695.jpg
156KB, 750x1000px
Do you listen to music while reading?

Sometimes music is less distracting than the noise from the environment I'm in.
>>
>>8445191
I needed a pic and thats what I saw first. Teh Rei fits in all situations
>>
File: wish it was hers.jpg (243KB, 769x1158px) Image search: [Google]
wish it was hers.jpg
243KB, 769x1158px
Do you guys drink milk while reading?

I just realized that I drink about 4L of milk every day.
>>
File: 1260127659006.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1260127659006.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
usually just classical or ambient
>>
File: 1375339304213.jpg (116KB, 900x1205px) Image search: [Google]
1375339304213.jpg
116KB, 900x1205px
Do you guys ever get head while reading?

I make bitches read my book titled "meta to make me nut" graphic, in depth, first-hand accounts of times I got my dick sucked so hoes can read about me gettin' my dick sucked while they suck my dick while I read.
>>
>>8445227
>I just realized that I drink about 4L of milk every day.
did you not notice that half of your expenses was milk purchases
>>
>>8445457

I knew I drank a lot, I just never quantified it until it worked out that I woke up and there was a full jug in the frig and then by the time I went to bed it was empty. I dunno, food in general is expensive. Meat. Eggs. Bread. Oats. Vegetable. Fruit. I don't have girl pictures to represent all these foodstuffs so you'll have to use your imagination.

The milk alone is like 1700 calories though, wewsie
>>
>>8445227
Doing gomad?
>>
while I'm reading I like listening to ambient like steve roach, lustmord, or tim hecker.
>>
>>8445178
Delta noises with Finnegans Wake
>>
>>8445178
I never listen to music because I like reading outdoors. The sounds of the city or of nature, however loud, don't seem to faze me. Lately I've found that I love to hear a large diesel engine idling nearby as I read. I go to the train station and find the nearest bench to an idling locomotive and sit there to read until that train leaves, then move on to another platform. I glance sideways and see the railway workers looking at me either condescendingly or with a slight unease. They must think I'm either some kind of locomotive pervert or a terrorist -- I do look a bit Arabish -- the book being just my flimsy disguise.

The one time I heard them snort in amusement was when the driver sounded the horn unexpectedly and I gasped loudly and almost dropped the book but grabbed it with the tip of two fingers and held it upside down for a little while, gazing towards the horizon and catching my breath. He must have done it on purpose. Now I've trained myself to show at most a slight and dignified startle with minimal hand quaking when the sneaky toot comes.
>>
>>8445808
>Now I've trained myself to show at most a slight and dignified startle with minimal hand quaking when the sneaky toot comes.
I'll sneeky toot your butt.
>>
>>8445227
Not while reading, but I do drink a litre of milk every meal.
>>
>>8445178
I do. But music without lyrics. Something like the music from David fimcher movies, or the serial podcast music & jazz. Trying to add classical but haven't made it fit.
>>
>>8445227
Absolutely.
Du kan vedde på det, anonsen.
>>
>>8446838
Classical isn't meant to be background noise you fucking pleb
>>
>>8446223
GOMAD

>>8445178
IF, and I almost never, it is either post rock or drone, nothing with vocals in any case
>>
File: Balkan style.png (517KB, 496x748px) Image search: [Google]
Balkan style.png
517KB, 496x748px
>>8445602

Not on purpose, and it's not whole milk, it's 1%. That's the way to get really strong, right?

>>8446223
>>8446872

Good on you. We will have very strong teeth and bones. A cute anthropology TA told me that if I die "out in the middle of nowhere" my bones may very well end up in a museum, and this bothered me. It won't be so bad though if generations of cute anthro girls fondle my skeleton and admire me for having such great dentition.
>>
>>8447323
I never said it was.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.