[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guess what genre you write/prefer based on visual cues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (178KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178KB, 640x1136px
Guess what genre you write/prefer based on visual cues
>>
>>8441918

You look like an insufferable cunt post your shit and I can guarantee you it will be mastubatory trash fucking post it
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>8441932
You're right frankly
http://pastebin.com/kxVLL1LM
>>
>>8441975
Cmon that was like the perfect setup. NOBODY read it?
>>
>>8442534
its a computer worm virus from the y2k
>>
I think that unless one is tested, one should always assume that one has a sexually transmitted infection. To do otherwise is irresponsible to yourself and those you care about enough to allow physical access to typically private parts.

I read a news article on NH1 which had several interesting points. The article linked here http://www.nh1.com/news/hampton-beach-defends-themselves-against-alleged-facebook-slander/ contained several interesting assertions. Most shocking is that, according to Hampton Beach's Facebook page, syphillis cannot be "spread through the air (via coughing, sneezing, etc.) or through toilet seats, door knobs or other similar surfaces, swimming pools, hot tubs, bathtubs, shared clothing, drinking from the same cup or bottle, or by sharing eating utensils."

This is new information to me. While all of the On-The-Ground reporting is done by jumping fences and pounding pavement, almost all of our research is performed with Tarot Cards, dream interpretation, throwing the yarrow stalks of the I-Ching, watching the flight of flocks of birds, and disembowling tortoises. All of these divinations signaled some strange affliction to the east near where the sun rises over the sea within the state of stone. Obviously, we at NNN interpreted this as a danger to the lovely Hampton Beach.

To find out more, I went to get tested for STIs in Nashua. You go to the basement of the department of health & human services. The hours for the clinic are 3-6pm Wednesdays through Fridays. There are plenty of pamphlets outside the clinic doors, which confirmed Hampton Beach's assertions Everyone working at the clinic was very nice, though formal. I had to take a number and watch reality TV for about fifteen minutes while other people were seen to. I talked through the specifics of my sexual and drug history with the nurse practitioner. There was a small speaker with loud crickets playing, since the walls are thin. Test results can vary in time from taking 20 minutes to a few days. In this case I received the results within the half hour. The nurse practitioner said that I tested "very negative" for syphillis. This was wonderful news. I give the Nashua Department of Health and Community Service an 8/10 because I wish they had snacks.

Filled with new joy, I loaded my pickup truck at 6pm with the refilled cans of paint and drove to Hampton Beach in the middle of the night. When I reached the beach, I parked and waited until the summer revelers were shrouded with enough darkness that I could not be seen in my vital work. When darkness fell, I took a paint can and long, rolling paintbrush. I opened the can, and a smell like a Callery Pear filled the air. I dipped the rolling brush into the off white gooey substance, and began rolling it on the walls until it was invisible and clear
>>
>>8442946
Here's the last 206 characters
After further research, I can confirm that Hampton Beach is not the location of a syphilitic outbreak. Not only because the disease cannot be transmitted save through the exchange of sexual fluids, but also because the semen I have been painting on every toilet seat, doorknob, wall, pool, hot tub, chair and bench within the Hampton Beach city limits is 100% syphillis free.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.