[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he reads the intro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1448143066393.png (200KB, 492x341px) Image search: [Google]
1448143066393.png
200KB, 492x341px
>he reads the intro
>>
>>8440077
>he doesn't, so he makes this kinds of threads feel better about himself
>>
>>8440077
actually if you read the foreword of the Phenomenolgy of the Spirit by Hegel you can avoid the rest of it
>>
>>8440107
If you watch a documentary on Phenomenology of Spirit you can skip the whole book.
>>
>>8440117
if you kill yourself you could skip your whole life
>>
>>8440077
>he looks up words he doesn't know instead of just guessing
>>
>>8440124
What life?
>>
>>8440077
>trip dubs
>>
>>8440077
i can understand like a three page intro but i recently got melmoth the wanderer and it was a 20 pg intro by some dame and i was like FUUCCK YOU BITCH
PAGE ONE MELMOTH WAS WANDERING
>>
>>8440077

The one good intro I've read was for some Cambridge(?) edition of Chaucer's Pardoner's Tale.

The guy was surprisingly insightful.
>>
>>8440124
Kek
>>
>>8440077
I always read intros

After reading the the actual text.
>>
>>8440077
If it's 1-3 pages, I normally read it, But if it's 50 like one of the books I recently picked up I can't be arsed.
>>
>>8440088
+1
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.