[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are aku no hana and boku no mari the most /lit/ manga in existence?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: aku-no-hana-2042873.jpg (101KB, 1200x867px) Image search: [Google]
aku-no-hana-2042873.jpg
101KB, 1200x867px
are aku no hana and boku no mari the most /lit/ manga in existence?
>>
>>8439347
Aku no Hana isn't even that good. And it ended in total shit. Even Blame! is more /lit/
>>
>>8439347
Flowers of Evil is great but I haven't read the either. Most /lit/ manga is probably Goodnight Punpun though.
>>
>>8439347
>Nippon
>Books
pick one
All they read is guides, study books and manga, and entertaining the idea of translating French poetry to moonruned language is ridiculous.
Reminder that japs don't say
>that book is mine
they say
>book me
>>
>>8439365
just look at the influx of RE:X series out there that are basically juvenile escapist cellphone novel tier tripe featuring a neet protagonist mixed with RPG elements. /a/ manchildren loves that shit
>>
>>8439347
Aku no hana is a personal favorite but boku no mari is mostly trash-tier, except for the art.
>>
>>8439347
aku no hana is pretty shit
Boku no mari had a great premise, but sort of lost it's initial momentum because of the traditionally shit gook comic pacing. Maybe it can redeem itself with the ending.

Oyasumi punpun is still my favorite non-retarded manga.
>>
>>8439365
>Natsume Soseki
>>
>>8439365
>>8439372
embarrassing
>>8439372
RE: Zero is pretty much the only one embraced, but it's because it's semi-deconstructional. And it's not universally liked on /a/.
There are documented reasons why RE:X series are popular with the japanese youth, and one of them is that they feel cheated by the system and society that they live in, and the isekai genre is an escape into a world where someone like them have the cheats.
>>
>>8439365
>languages work differently
call the cops!
>>
>>8439365

Russian is considered a literary language as well and it's fairly minimal too. It sounds like you just don't understand moonspeak very well.
>>
>>8439757
RE:Zero posting is purely ironic man, nobody seriously considers that a great anime.
>>
>>8439347

When it comes to /lit tier manga I like Jiro Taniguchi, Junji Ito(no idea if he counts, did some very cool and bizarre stories though), Shigeru Mizuki and Yoshihiro Tatsumi. I would check out manga from each of those, A Drifting Life is worth it but you need a little knowledge of how the medium started before delving in.
>>
>>8439347
buddha
>>
>>8439365
>0,000001% of Japanese literature has been translated to English, this means nippon cannot into literature
ayy
I actually saw a certain living-in-Japan blog author pretty much claim this unironically. Did you just read that page or something?

>>8439757
Isekai is not the same as RE:X I think. Typically Isekai is not about re-doing or fixing events, but that's what RE stuff is about. They don't need to take place in another world either, while Isekai has to (and typically it works with RPG elements). Both are right now massively popular in juvenile literature, the way "dystopi'n shiz" is the rage in merrikan YA fiction. I think the RE:X wave is going to overtake Isekai soon though, at the very least the main gimmick now will be time travel instead of an RPG world.

>>8439995
It's pretty bad in light of the Buddha's actual teachings and character.
>>
>>8439365
And I thought that /lit/ sucked Ikuhara's dick
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.