[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with loneliness, /lit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1468670805529.png (220KB, 347x440px) Image search: [Google]
1468670805529.png
220KB, 347x440px
How do you deal with loneliness, /lit/?
>>
i dont
loneliness is cool
>>
>>8437988
I just read constantly so I don't have to think about anything. it really works. I'll read on the bus. read at work. read when I get home. read when I sleep. read in the shower. read while I jerk off and so on and so forth.
>>
by spending time with other people and immediately realizing i'd rather be alone
>>
eastern canon
>>
>try not to think about it
>absorb great works of art
>gets too hard
>try to kill yourself
>really fuck up your stomach and liver
>get hospitalized and cost your family a fortune
>try and kill yourself again because you can't handle the guilt of costing so much
>almost bleed out but transfusion right in time
>get sutured up
>eventually get out of hospital and psych wards on heavy mind-altering prescriptions
>can't think but it's okay
>try and get a boyfriend
>family moves to new york
>he shoots himself in the head after you leave
>spend all day in your room crying everyday with your family hating you
>don't know anybody in new state
i don't know what to do anons, please help me.
>>
>>8438016

what state are you in?
>>
>>8438016
perfect time to work on your novel desu
>>
>>8438020
i moved with my family to ny
>>
>>8438023
where in ny?

then again i'm >>8438012 so i might not make a very good friend
>>
>>8438023

Oh lol sorry I just noticed you wrote that

New York is incredible.
Are you within a reasonable distance of the city?
The city has the reputation of being hard but it's made up of very sensitive vulnerable people.
Plus free readings and cultural events
Go to art galleries etc

Or if you're significantly upstate go hike the adirondacks or something

The two things that will help you most with your pain are understanding friends and the transcendent sublime beauty of nature
>>
File: 1469536925269.png (72KB, 606x407px) Image search: [Google]
1469536925269.png
72KB, 606x407px
>>8437988
I drink and get high*

a better question is: How do you deal with being a pleb who reads at a HS senior reading level laying in your childhood bed fucked up while having accomplished nothing but working minimum wage at 24?

Other than drink and get high
>>
usually, i go down to the local rink for some pond hockey with the lads, or maybe walk the dog or go on a comfy night ski

during the summer i just masturbate and play old video games
>>
the great cycle of being too anxious to go hang out with people, hating being alone 24/7, but if someone talks to me i instantly would rather be alone.
>>
I have no money, or else I'd stay perpetually drunk.

I normally lay in bed all day or get up to browse /lit/ a few feet thence.
>>
>>8438061
what kind of stuff do you read?
>>
i think about killing myself
>>
I like to read and discuss books
>>
I don't because I haven't been lonely in a while now, and when I was lonely I didn't deal with it, I just filled up with self-pity.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.