[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just matched with this sloot. Need some books to impress her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Just matched with this sloot. Need some books to impress her with. I never read anything lol. Plz help me get pussy.
>>
>>8434465
Lolita
>>
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
>>
>>8434465
Try Gabriel Garcia Marquez and Virginia Woolf.
>>
How's the heroin working out? Or are you one of those rare people that desperately need eye work?
>>
>>8434465
Maybe you should shave instead.
>>
>>8434501
Bitches don't like Virginia Woolf. They just say they do but complain that she's too hard to read.

>>8434465
I don't know why you came to /lit/ to look impressive, no girl ever says "wow he reads books that's so hot".
You just need charm and a passable physique.
>>
>>8434510
>They just say they do
Right, but OP doesn't read either. Two posers posing for each other. It's a match!
>>
>>8434465
But that's not you, that's Nick Bunyun.
>>
>>8434510
>no girl ever
I'm aware this hyperbole but you're wrong nonetheless.
>>
>>8434465
Back to /soc/.
>>
>>8434706
Not him, and I don't agree with the hyperbole, but I think he's largely correct at least in the spirit of his comment.

There are a few girls (as there are a few guys) who really care about and are impressed by reading, but I think for most people it's a supplementary "oh that's cool" hobby to see in other people.

Maybe I'm just jaded because I read a lot and nobody seems to bother asking about any of my books.
>>
>>8434465

You've posted your ugly face here before.
>>
>>8434719
I don't think the effect is such that you should bother coming to /lit/ to ask on tips for lying about it, but from my own experience, it's more than a few (for both girls and guys). Maybe that's just who I happen to interact/associate with however. Completely empathise with you on the desire for more people to ask about what you're reading; it's always fantastic to be able to talk about off of here.
>>
>>8434465
You have an ugly mouth OP, and a weak chin.

But as for advice, poetry usually works well, especially if it sounds or is French. Les Fluers du Mal is a well known one, then other things like T.S. Eliot, William Wordsworth, Robert Frost, Emily Dickinson. Throw in some obvious classics or more well known books. Really not that hard.

All this assuming this girl is a shallow fool. Perhaps she's smarter than you and will call you on your bullshit.

I hope so. Post results if you're not a pussy.
>>
>>8434465
Talk about Kierkegaard.
Bitches love Kierkegaard.
>>
I'd imagine that you don't even need to know books to get someone to fuck you, if they'll fuck you because you both like books, maybe they wanted the fuck too.

Isnt it more about game? Whatever she likes to read, get familiar with it?

Or just be yourself, (,assuming you arent a shit human being) and get the fuck off my board.
>>
>>8435130
Motherfucker wrote the Seducers Diary.

Give her the A E S T H E T I C
>>
>>8435142
>assuming you aren't a shit human being
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.