[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 45974.jpg (34KB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
45974.jpg
34KB, 267x400px
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Spicy fucking meme tbqhf
>>
>>8430388
book of disquiet should be required reading for 4chan users
>>
>>8430565
Find me a PDF.
>>
this book is not a meme, the above are retards
>>
Did anyone else find the book repetitive?

More specifically - The plot seemed boring and tbqh hardly existent and the didacticism fairly repetitive and mostly uninteresting after a while
>>
>>8431781

>Did anyone else find the book repetitive?

Intentional literary technique used to convey the monotony and stasis he feels trapped in.
>>
>>8431781
Plot? What are you talking about my friend?
>>
>>8431781
> the plot
mmmh 'kay
>>
>>8431786
>>8431781
It's monotone because the editors threw together all the notes they found.
Could've been much improved by kicking out 200 pages
>>
>>8431781
>The plot seemed boring and tbqh hardly existent
So, this is the kind of people that I discuss books with?
Is there any place in the internet that isn't filled with plebs and their shitty opinions?
>>
>>8430100
read anarchist banker
>>
>>8431886
this is right
some versions are indeed thinner and probably gain from it
>>
>>8430100
The dude on the cover isn't throwing his hands up in anguish. He's reaching to catch a ball that has been tossed to him. You can see it behind his right hand.
>>
>>8431781
maybe a little, but it's better to regard it as meditative almost, revisiting ideas with a hollow monotony that digs deeper and deeper into the meaning of the work
>>
>>8431786
that's a poor excuse that befits the ilk of infinite jest, but a proper work of dreary monotone would find a way to achieve this, while still being an intriguing read.
>>
This book was peiced together posthumously from a trunk of his writings wasn't it?
>>
>>8431781
He died in the 30's and Portugal, my country, pays so much attention to its writers that someone only bothered to gather his notes and publish it fifty years later.
>>
File: 1469660927810.jpg (93KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1469660927810.jpg
93KB, 620x670px
>all these plebs who don't know how to read the Book of Disquiet, let alone understand it
>>
>>8433668
>reading a book wrong
>watching an anime wrong
>if you disliked it, you did it wrong!!1!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.