[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we write a short story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20160819-WA0015.jpg (161KB, 899x1599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160819-WA0015.jpg
161KB, 899x1599px
Please write at least ~500 characters so we can avoid spam
I'll start
Pole-Germanic desert, 2030. Temperatures rose with the climbing sun, baking the glistening sand. Near the oasis, particles of dust swirled in the air, announcing a coming storm. The small village of adobe style shacks began to hunker down for the day, night's work completed. Flags were lowered, windows and doors barred shut. Summer winds were always harsh this far north, especially with the recession of the Baltic sea plains more every year. Storms brought in salt and sand mixtures that would bury parts of town to the north.
>>
bump :^)
>>
>>8431009
not 500 characters
>>
Jewëli'a fastened the tunic around her androgynous waist and readied in her hand the starpiercer that she held.* She looked very extreme with her dashing hair and boots. The goblin army would stand no match for her in pitched battle. And a battle it would be when the hoards approached from the moor.
The sky was clear and there were no clouds as Jewëli'a emerged from a hatch on the roof of her abode dwelling. Nothing was on the horizon, yet. She closed the door behind her and smacked her lips in satisfaction as she thought, "the day is still young, and I am a warrior unmatched by any".

*A starpiercer is a weapon used by the neo-Atlantian confederation that consists of a long double-edged steel blade attached to a handle and resembles a sword. See endnote 1 for further detail.
>>
Oh baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby I got some shoes for sale, never worn!
>>
On the horizon a speck arose, and a spack, and a spick, until the wastes looked pockmarked with mobile blackheads. The goblin army had arrived. At its head was a massive specimen of a kobold, astride a lumbering reptile bred for war. It was NickNack, the Usurper, known for his shrewd mercantile acumen and his vicious temper. He spurred his mount on ahead of his soldiers and came to a halt just outside of Jeweli'a's range.

He sneered at this woman, so bold as to challenge him. Soon she would see, he thought as he rubbed his grimy little hands together. Nicknack was Lord and Master of all deals, and would filch her out of every last asset, every last bit she had.
>>
>>8431252
if dubs we all get gfs
>>
>>8431253
Reeeeroll
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.