[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you wanna read but you got ADHD fucking end my life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (35KB, 392x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
35KB, 392x360px
>you wanna read but you got ADHD

fucking end my life
>>
Take notice of what subject matter made you lose focus. Start reading again from there but surrender yourself to the text.

Set time aside to read and realize it's important to stay focused.

If you really can't stay focused then put the book down, but understand that you can build up your focus with practice.
>>
>>8429408
Pop amphetamines m8. Not bullshit.
>>
File: 1470001058070.jpg (98KB, 504x470px)
1470001058070.jpg
98KB, 504x470px
>>8429408
>ADHD

end ur life
>>
>>8429408

so do I, if you force yourself to do it without stopping at first it's agony but eventually your focus will increase and your thoughts will become coherent. when I started I couldn't even finish the first chapter of any book, and now 300 pages seems really short. look up neuroplasticity m8, your brain changes based on what you do. if you let it run your life, you will never amount to more than an incoherent un-self-aware swarm of meaningless thoughts.

my other favorite solution is to take amphetamines, but they are inaccessible where I live so I had to just tough it out and read the fucking books until it stopped hurting and started being fun.

binaural beats might also help but I think they are probably just placebo pseudo-science - placebos can be effective though.
>>
>>8429494
Do this
>>8429425
plus this
If you aren't just trying to trigger /lit/ with an ADHD thread then go get medication. Sometimes you just need to be taken out of a rut. Amphetamines are habit forming drugs in the sense that you can form new habits pretty easily while using them.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.