[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

700 short story on belonging due tomorrow.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: best.png (391KB, 497x453px) Image search: [Google]
best.png
391KB, 497x453px
Here it is.
It is 7:25 am, the alarm is blairing as Erick Hayden sits up straight in his bed, a cigeratte sits in his mouth. He forces himself into the shower, he was up all night again, his body shaking he puts another cigeratte into his mouth as the icy cold water runs off his white back. His black hair covers his face. After his shower he quickly gets ready to go to work, in his car he gets stuck in traffic, he snaps and yells at the kids in the school bus on the oppisite lane, he hits his steering wheel and decides he wants some coffee. Finally after getting his breakfast consisting of; 100g of Xanex, 50g of cough syrup under twelves, 500g of monster energy drink, 375g of flat, black coffee and a piece of bread, he pulls into his companies parking lot. 'RESERVED PARKING - CEO - ERICK HAYDEN' Erick smiles for a split second, he opens his monster energy drink, and drinks the entire thing, a bite into his multigrain bread, a handful of Xanex and shot of cough syrup. Erick is ready for his day!
>>
>>8425448

He puts on his ear phones, some kind of tibetian tribal music is playing, Erick bobs his head to the beat. Taking off his suit coat as he enters the office he walks into a chair that sits near the entrance. Angry, but wordlessly he kicks the chair with his leg, he glares at the lobby attendant.
"What?" he remarks, Erick turns 360 degrees than walks to the printing room, he kicks in the door and stares at Rehambo, the somoli affirmative action hire. He continues off to his office just down the hall, punching the door right off it's hinges. He throws his car keys onto the desk and sits down, leaning back on his office chair, the music is still playing, he is up to the part in the track where the tibetian tribal leader sacrafices a goat in the name of the frog god.
"SEE MOO LAH, AHH BOO SAH!" Erick sings along with the music, his face is very red, he has probably over dosed on Xanex, however Erick went over the edge a long time ago.
Erick is typing a report for his share holders on his laptop, however the PC freezes.
"Should have brought a Mac he whispers to himself bitterly." He picks up the cup of coffer that is on his desk, he brings it to his mouth however because it is hot he spills a drop on his tie. So he decides to spill the hot coffee all over his suit under shirt, before punching his laptop and breaking the screen with his fist. He slams it shut then proceeds to bash his head against it, Smack! Smack! Smack! Whispers can be heard from the printing room across the hall, Erick hates those guys, all they do is print out stuff.
Erick has calmed down and has changed his shirt, his attendant, a large women with her hair tied back opens the door that Erick fixed earlier.
"Umm... Mister Hayden sorry to bother you but..."
"Super busy!" Hayden is hitting his pen against a blank piece of paper, glaring at the lady with anger.
"I'm sorry but mister Wilsnack called and he said that he doesn't want to pay that 3 dollar service charge on the gasoline so we are going to be cutting down to 30 meters and not 31."
"So are we going to be taking this out of your check or what do you want to do?!" Hayden snaps at the lady.
"Um... err... if we have to? I'm sorry, heh." She nervously says.
"Good job." Hayden throws his pen against the desk and looks down as the lady leaves the room.
It is later in the day, Hayden just wants to go to 'his place' tonight, where he feels accepted. He stands up and looks out at the dimming sky lighting the city. His mind is foggy, he downs some more Xanex and cough syrup and spits the mixture out after a few bites. Closing the blinds as a Rick, the Diversity consultant enters his office.
>>
File: 1468320661411.jpg (179KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
1468320661411.jpg
179KB, 717x960px
>>8425450
"Hey... Erick, hey sorry to do this to you man but... I have to take off a little early, my daughter has a basketball game." The run down looking man says.
"Ah no, don't be sorry. There is not much going on around here! Why don't you take my car!" Erick picks up his keys off his table and throws his keys at Rick.
"Get out off here you dammed communist!" Erick yells, "Take this to!" He throws the japanese white porceline vase at the door smashing it.
"Take care man." Rick quickly leaves.
"Have a good time!"

That night Erick had a blast at the local rave club he finds a corner with a few girls and gets wasted on Xanex and Cough Syrup.
>>
lmao took me a second to get it
>>
>>8425479
also he is clearly taking NIACIN, that's why his face goes red
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.