[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being 18 too late to start becoming /lit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (255KB, 1392x2045px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255KB, 1392x2045px
Is being 18 too late to start becoming /lit/?
>>
You shouldn't worry about that, if you enjoy reading then do it. There's no competition for enjoying a book, myman.
>>
>>8425009
Also, you pick up on things along the way, don't fret about trying to understand everything, nuance comes with time and eperience.
>>
>>8425009
>>8425021
Thanks. How old were you when you got into lit? What's the average age, you'd say?
>>
>>8425025
I don't think I read more than the average kid growing up. Somehow through a series of accidents I ended becoming interested in literature around 14 and got into authors like Dostoevsky, Kafka, Camus etc.
If I had to guess the average age is probably around 15 or 16 which means you really aren't that far behind at all.
>>
>>8425003

If you are 18 you are a fucking baby dude. You have no right to say that you are old until you have hit like 29-30 years old.
>>
>>8425057
I bet you're a woman.
>>
>>8425071

I bet you are a kid who doesn't like being called a baby even though you are 18 and you have probably have had 0 actual developmental life experience with the cold, outside world.

You haven't even hit your prime years yet dude, just start whatever you want to do before you hit your mid 20s and you will be fine. Just don't resort to excessive hedonism and weed smoking and have some responsibility and you will turn out a great person.
>>
>>8425099
Are you a woman? Can you please be my older sister and give me sisterly hugs?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.