[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That book you wanted to read but didn't get through/realized

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: fingering.webm (2MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
fingering.webm
2MB, 720x720px
That book you wanted to read but didn't get through/realized you were too stupid for...

What's her name, /lit/?

Foucault's Madness and Civilization here
>>
Camus' The Plague. His prose is so fucking boring it hurts.
>>
>>8423587
Foucault is a hack there is nothing to understand
>>
Never happened to me.
>>
>>8423587
King James Bible

It was so ZzzzzzzzzzzZzzzz

Then again I was raised atheist and tried reading the Bible from start to end, rather than specific verses on different days.
>>
>>8423587
I drop books for being dull.
Never start others I feel are too deep and/or have little to no interest in.
>>
>>8423587
Critique of Pure Reason and Ulysses
>>
>>8423587
One Hundred Years of Solitude
>>
>>8424048
shit bro i bought it and now i'm worried
>>
File: dfw thank you.gif (354KB, 170x95px) Image search: [Google]
dfw thank you.gif
354KB, 170x95px
>>8423736
>tfw raised christian and know all the stories/meanings so don't have to read the shit
>>
Vico's 'La Scienza Nuova'
>>
>>8424059
Lol you fucked up
>>
The KJV bible. The most driest and most boring book i've had the displeasure to read. I I read the Genesis before giving up.
>>
File: 1470708447664.jpg (8KB, 256x144px)
1470708447664.jpg
8KB, 256x144px
>tfw you finally get a literary reference and it's also ironic
>>
>>8423587
The divine comedy desu

I read selections and enjoy them but reading the whole thing just too much
>>
>>8424470
having no imagination must suck
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.