[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your sleeping in your bed when pic related snuggles up with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 933083-queequeg.jpg (20KB, 183x320px) Image search: [Google]
933083-queequeg.jpg
20KB, 183x320px
Your sleeping in your bed when pic related snuggles up with your ass, what do?
>>
>>8422707
Fuck me that shitpost should start with you're.
>>
>>8422707
Make him your wifu and live far away in a village teaching local kids grammar
>>
Let him impale me on his harpoon.
>>
Get peter coffin
>>
tell him i'm not into hipsters

>geometrical tattoos
lmao, so 2014
>>
>>8422707
Tells him he can use his spermaceti, if you know what I mean
Are Moby Dick memes relevant ?
>>
>>8423268
i love you anon
>>
>>8423424
Thanks anon
*Notices buldge* owo -What's This ?
- Chapter XXXII
Cetology
ALREADY we are boldly launched upon the deep; but soon we shall be lost in its unshored, harbourless immensities. Ere that come to pass; ere the Pequod’s weedy hull rolls side by side with the barnacled hulls of the leviathan; at the outset it is but well to attend to a matter almost indispensable to a thorough appreciative understanding of the more special leviathanic revelations and allusions of all sorts which are to follow. 1
It is some systematised exhibition of the whale in his broad genera, that I would now fain put before you. Yet is it no easy task. The classification of the constituents of a chaos, nothing less is here essayed. Listen to what the best and latest authorities have laid down. 2
‘No branch of Zoology is so much involved as that which is entitled Cetology,’ says captain Scoresby, A.D. 1820. 3
‘It is not my intention, were it in my power, to enter into the inquiry as to the true method of dividing the cetacea into groups and families. * * * Utter confusion exists among the historians of this animal’ (Sperm whale), says Surgeon Beale, A.D. 1839. 4
‘Unfitness to pursue our research in the unfathomable waters.’ ‘Impenetrable veil covering our knowledge of the cetacea.’ ‘A field strewn with thorns.’ ‘All these incomplete indications but serve to torture us naturalists.’ 5
Thus speak of the whale, the great Cuvier, and John Hunter, and Lesson, those lights of zoology and anatomy. Nevertheless, though of real knowledge there be little, yet of books there are a plenty; and so in some small degree, with Cetology, or the science of whales. Many are the men, small and great, old and new, landsmen and seamen, who have at large or in little, written of the whale. Run over a few:—The Authors of the Bible; Aristotle; Pliny; Aldrovandi; Sir Thomas Browne; Gesner; Ray; Linnæus; Rondeletius; Willoughby; Green; Artedi; Sibbald; Brisson; Marten; Lacépède; Bonneterre; Desmarest; Baron Cuvier; Frederick Cuvier; John Hunter; Owen; Scoresby; Beale; Bennett; J. Ross Browne; the Author of Miriam Coffin; Olmstead; and the Rev. T. Cheever. But to what ultimate generalizing purpose all these have written, the above-cited extracts will show.

I didn't like Moby Dick. Entire chapter of encyclopedia, no thanks, I trying to stay dumb, Mr. Melville
>>
Jerk him off and let him cum on my stomach t.b.h.
>>
>>8422707
grab the knife i keep between my bed and the wall, and stab him in the neck.
>>
>>8423455
>I didn't like Moby Dick. Entire chapter of encyclopedia, no thanks
If Melville wrote an encyclopedia with the same love he wrote about whaling, I would read it cover to cover.
>>
scream out VORGA I KILL YOU before he does.
>>
Become best friends and help him build his coffin
>>
>>8423455
>not realizing the entire cetology chapter was a commentary on the different types of men and their cocks
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6qq64CVwHY

DEAR MR QUEEQUEG
>>
what's funny is this shitpost is basically the summary of his earlier work Typee. Literally talks about native ass and dongs once he gets to the island.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.