[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im writing a novella that might end up a graphic novel if my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image3446.png (139KB, 375x250px) Image search: [Google]
image3446.png
139KB, 375x250px
Im writing a novella that might end up a graphic novel if my friend is on board.

Here is an exert, What do you think of my prose?

'RANE: ‘I had lost myself in the unconscious and irrational justification for my destructive behavior- a hunger for substance induced somnolence overwhelms me.
And like a primal desire, it rattles at my innermost center.’

novelladerane Dot wordpress Dot com

Looking for freelance story boarders. WIll pay via pay pal.
>>
>>8415479
Also, Ive already sealed the deal with the publisher. but no advance until i get the story board down.

The book is based on Eve, had she lived until the present day.
>>
you plagiarized that artwork from charles burns you stupid nigger
>>
>>8415515
Yes and I gave credit on my sight, I am not claiming that to be the cover, hece me need for graphic artists, Its just a rough outline
>>
>>8415479
You need remedial grammar and spelling lessons before you start making pompous word salads, OP. I followed your link to see if "my sight" was an auto-correct slip. It wasn't.

Rane – ‘I was slowly loosing [LOSING] myself in the unconscious and irrational justification for my destructive behavior- a hunger for a substance[-]induced stupor overwhelms me, just as my desire for primitive violence. Though these people have faces, and families, their mortality makes their efforts worthless,[;] it pounds like a drum at the core of there[THEIR] being[S], while I grin – my reality splitting at the seams.’

“Lives searching for meaning. The ocean air intoxicated, the alcohol intoxicates.[WHAT THE FUCK?]
Young girls with few friends hoard the beaches [HOW DO YOU HOARD A BEACH?].. aging couples line\ the sand with little left to do – Seagulls hover in search of scraps – Said[SAD?] sailors anchor down in familiar territory. Tents are pitched in hopes of resolution, another vodka is poured in hopes of whats[WHAT'S] left of this year.”

I couldn't survive reading an entire script of that.
>>
>'RANE: ‘I had lost myself in the unconscious and irrational justification

stopped reading there son
>>
File: ah.png (315KB, 400x380px) Image search: [Google]
ah.png
315KB, 400x380px
>>8415479
if your novella works as a graphic novel then it doesn't work as a novella
>>
>>8415479
Are you doing it Marvel-method or more scripted?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.