[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Brothers Karamazov is better than The Idiot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: cXpmTVEdwkw.jpg (32KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
cXpmTVEdwkw.jpg
32KB, 500x430px
>The Brothers Karamazov is better than The Idiot
>>
>>8414195
>poor meme
>shit 'musician'
>wrong opinion
>no dubs

wouldnotrepost/10
>>
/mu/ posters should be shot
>>
>>8414205
I don't even like her, but
>musician I dislike is not musician
is really great point of view, m8
>>8414211
>>>/pol/
>>
>>8414225
>/mu/ posters should be shot

>/pol/

I don't get it

What the fuck was the point in your post anyway
>>
grimes is stupid and retarded
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 600x516px
>>8414195
>alyosha and Myshkin are the same
>>
I also never understood why people like the Karamazov brothers more than the Idiot. The Karamazov brothers is a boring closet detective novel with so much drama and plot twists that by the end you just want to get done with it. I guess people just like the bandwagon around Karamazov. Everything the KB has the Idiot has it better.
>>
read "The Idiot".

"Beauty will save the world" - Prince Myshkin.

He's not talking about physical beauty, he means the beauty of Christ - Fyodor is an Orthodox Christian. Prince Myshkin was modeled after Jesus, Fyodor wanted him to be a "perfect" character. Jesus said the #1 rule is to love God and your neighbor, that is real beauty. Vanity and lust cause much misery.
>>
Also, the characters are so goddamn annoying in KB. Women are characterized as hysterical and men as superfluous bastards. KB is a shit version of Turgenev's bibliography. I would really want to know what makes /lit/ like this book more than the Idiot.
>>
What's the significance of Father Zossima's body beginning to stink?

There's also a line at the end of the book mentioning that there was no smell of decay at Ilyusha's funeral, how does that tie in?
>>
>>8414605
KB was wrote after Dosto lost all his kids. The father of Ilyusha represents Dostoevskij while Ilyusha represents his dead kids. Zossima's body stank because he's hold and he lost all his innocence while Ilyu was still a kid therefore he's inno and pure
>>
>>8414722
old*
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.