[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me a tale, /lit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Tell me a tale, /lit/
>>
File: 1456447557894.jpg (53KB, 333x507px) Image search: [Google]
1456447557894.jpg
53KB, 333x507px
Now this is a story all about how my life got flip turned upside down...
>>
There was once a girl who lived in the dark, and only saw by candles.
>>
>>8412077
Once upon a time, there were three children: George, Peter and Sam. George was the oldest and the most cunning. Peter was the second oldest and the most intelligent. Sam was the youngest and the most stupid. They attended school regularly, and played together during breaks. However, one day they decided to not show up for class and hide.

"Oh, this is really a bad idea," said Sam worriedly. "Why can't we just go to class? I really don't want to be caught."

"What are you, a girl?" said George in disgust. "English class is boring, and the teacher is dumb. I hope she chokes on chalk!"

"Ha-ha," laughed Sam anxiously. "But I don't want her to punish me and tell my parents. Oh, God, it's going to be bad if she finds us. Very bad!"

"Don't worry, Sam, this is a safe place." said Peter to calm him down. "I bet the teacher doesn't even know this place exists!"

"B-But —

"Look at this ant right here!" screamed George. "This is you. Look at its antennas. It looks like your glasses. Haha. I'm going to step on it!"

George analysed the ant, and instead of stepping on the ant, he decided to mock it. He put his hands on his head to mimic its antennas, and looked at the sky as if the sky was him and he was the ant. "Oh, oh, you're so big, George. Oh, oh, I don't know what to do with my life. I guess I will just walk there, oh no, maybe there, I don't know, I'm dumb, I'm an ant."

Sam jumped off the ground and pushed George as hard as he could, but it had little effect on George. Sam, however, said angrily, "Stop being a prick. The ant did nothing wrong to you!"

George and Peter looked baffled for a second, and burst out laughing.

"How insane, you might as well kiss it!" George mocked Sam, and suddenly, George was holding the back of Sam's neck, forcing him to kiss the ant. Sam was trying to resist as hard as he could, but when his face got very close to the ant, he started crying. Peter jumped and urged George to stop, and George stopped.

Sam was on his back, sobbing, with the ant beside him, directing it's antennas towards him. His sobbing was beginning to get louder and more intense. George and Peter grew anxious that someone might hear him. Peter ran beside Sam and tried to comfort him and stop his loud sobbing, however, he failed to do that and the sobbing grew only louder.

George grew furious and shouted, “STOP THIS MADNESS!” He raised his right foot up and smashed the ant, putting an abrupt end to Sam’s shrieks and sobbing.
>>
>>8412077
it was a short story in an anthology but its basically a murder mystery. MC is a blind girl Victorian girl, runt of the family.There parents died so she and 7 of her brothers and sisters live with their aunt. There are creepy nursery rhymes and everything.MC "sees" the killer but since she is blind the killer starts toying with her and she tries to find out his identity by smell and various other clues.The bodies keep piling up but she is not sure if she will make it before everyone is dead or if she will make it at all
>>
>>8412077
you tell me a tale
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.