[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seveneves by Neal Stephenson

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Seveneves Audiobook.jpg (19KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
Seveneves Audiobook.jpg
19KB, 400x399px
What does /lit/ think of "Seveneves" by Neal Stephenson?
>>
>>8411253
>Neal Stephenson
>Audiobook
>A faggy trip code
what the hell are you doing
>>
>>8411275
trolling your ass...heh...nothing personnel kid
>>
I've read "Snowcrash", "The Diamond Age" and "Cryptonomicon", in that order. I'm used to Mr. Stephenson's rubbing his reader's face in "lel so random" factoids (e.g. The Agent and its use as a term in fencing) and other unappealing features of his writing. I'm finding that I have no desire to continue with "Seveneves" early on in the book (the world leaders just announced the predicted end of the world at Crater Lake).

I'm wondering what you guys thought about this book.
>>
>>8411552
Im wondering when you'll leave. lit is not your personal task force
>>
>>8411552
Sadly, you've come to a place where people don't actually read, they just claim they do.

Unless is Pynchon-meme.
>>
>>8411707
but pinecone is good
>>
Welp, I reckon I'll bail on listening to this one. I'm surprised there wasn't more scifi interest here today.

On a neckbeard note, I ripped this from WAV CD and was considering torrenting it but was uncertain whether to upload as FLAC or perhaps compressed to something better than the existing 64kbps rips. At least I'm spared the trouble.
>>
dear donkey,

please kill yourself and leave, you stupid shit posting tripfag. in whatever order, I don't care.

sincerely,
not op and not a faggot.
>>
File: obama-thumbsx-large.jpg (27KB, 490x450px) Image search: [Google]
obama-thumbsx-large.jpg
27KB, 490x450px
>>
>>8413093
Do yourself a favor and post your trash in the science fiction general where it belongs.
>>
>>8413326

Ahh, there is a general. Thanks.
>>
>>8411725
Pinch Tonne is autistic

>>8413106
you're autistic for caring about someone using a trip on an Inuit Ice Carving forum

>>8413326
you're autistic in general
>>
Couldn't get past the first 200 pages, felt too much like Lucifer's Hammer
>>
>>8413419
there's nothing wrong with autistism though. a lot of cool shit was made with the power of otism.
>>
File: 1349892456371.jpg (135KB, 1025x388px) Image search: [Google]
1349892456371.jpg
135KB, 1025x388px
>>
>>8413419
U sound indignant bro
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.