[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finished my first book in years today /lit/! Finished the Iliad,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: e05.jpg (257KB, 772x526px) Image search: [Google]
e05.jpg
257KB, 772x526px
Finished my first book in years today /lit/!

Finished the Iliad, but what disappointed me was that the Trojan horse was not in the poem? was that early on in the war or something?

Anyways, it feels good completing a book, it's motivating desu. What should i go to next?
>>
>he's literally starting with the greeks

we got another one boys
>>
>>8410423
It's all good and well that you're reading again. Hell, it's even sort of okay that you're actually starting with the Greeks, but you don't start with The Iliad you moron.

Get memed.
>>
>>8410431
>>
nice bait
>>
>>8410423
The tojan horse is actually just a flashback in the third book of the original meme trilogy
>>
>>8410431
>>8410435
>but you don't start with The Iliad you moron.

Then what book should I have started with? The fucking chart says iliad!
>>
File: 1469626306776.jpg (114KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1469626306776.jpg
114KB, 640x628px
>>8410444
WELL FUCK YOUR STUPID ASS CHARTS

nice trips by the way
>>
File: 1435509769062.jpg (2MB, 3240x3600px) Image search: [Google]
1435509769062.jpg
2MB, 3240x3600px
>>8410446
NOT MY CHARTS FAGGOT

THEY'RE YOURS!!!
>>
>>8410448
This chart doesn't tell you to start with The Iliad though. Are you legally blind?
>>
>>8410452
yes. yes i am. got any recommendations senpai? i looked through the sticky and didn't see anything that tickled my fancy. what should i dive into next?

no meme please
>>
>>8410458
You really cant' go wrong. If you want a good cry you can read 'Of Mice and Men' I guess.
>>
>>8410423
You may think it odd of me
But I recommend the Odyssey.
>>
>>8410499
whoa calm down homer
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.