[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plot generator

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: along came David Foster.png (195KB, 1005x751px) Image search: [Google]
along came David Foster.png
195KB, 1005x751px
Generate meme books

http://www.plotgenerator.org.uk/
>>
>>8409702
http://www.plot-generator.org.uk/
>>
>>8409702
Brave Matthew Zeus
A Short Story
by dude

Matthew Zeus had always hated damp Upper Boggington with its vivacious, vague volcanoes. It was a place where he felt puzzled.

He was a brave, gracious, whiskey drinker with hairy abs and beautiful hands. His friends saw him as a putrid, puny painter. Once, he had even jumped into a river and saved a gleaming old lady. That's the sort of man he was.

Matthew walked over to the window and reflected on his magical surroundings. The wind blew like shouting snakes.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Suzanne Snozcumber. Suzanne was a cold-blooded coward with chubby abs and short hands.

Matthew gulped. He was not prepared for Suzanne.

As Matthew stepped outside and Suzanne came closer, he could see the wrong glint in her eye.

Suzanne gazed with the affection of 142 loving panicky pigeons. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want love."

Matthew looked back, even more puzzled and still fingering the tattered record. "Suzanne, what's up Doc," he replied.

They looked at each other with lonely feelings, like two handsome, happy horses bouncing at a very modest birthday party, which had indie music playing in the background and two cowardly uncles gyrating to the beat.

Matthew studied Suzanne's chubby abs and short hands. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began Matthew in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't love you Suzanne."

Suzanne looked irritable, her emotions raw like a spilt, squashed sandwich.

Matthew could actually hear Suzanne's emotions shatter into 7919 pieces. Then the cold-blooded coward hurried away into the distance.

Not even a glass of whiskey would calm Matthew's nerves tonight.
THE END
>>
>>8409702
Galactic Incindiary Rocket-Propelled Chainsaw Wars
A Science Fiction Plot
by Nellybelle Nomidia

A long, long time ago in an incindiary, incindiary galaxy...

After leaving the sticky planet Nebulon VIII, a group of witches fly toward a distant speck. The speck gradually resolves into a frozen, space Fortress.

Civil war strikes the galaxy, which is ruled by Bloodfang Deathwing, a snooty Dragonkin capable of sloth and even genocide.

Terrified, a bright zombie known as Biggus Dickus flees the Empire, with his protector, Lance Serpentfire.

They head for Nanukuvu on the planet Audeh III. When they finally arrive, a fight breaks out. Serpentfire uses his incindiary Rocket-Propelled Chainsaw to defend Biggus.

Serpentfire and Zombie Biggus decide it's time to leave Audeh III and steal a Starship to shoot their way out.

They encounter a tribe of Sexbots. Serpentfire is attacked and the zombie is captured by the Sexbots and taken back to Nanukuvu.

Serpentfire must fight to save Zombie Biggus but when he accidentally unearths an ample Amethyst, the entire future of the incindiary, sticky galaxy is at stake.

Holy shit that sounds even worse than my usual.
>>
>>8410245
>I love you and I want love
>suzanna, what's up doc
What else is there to say really? Perfectly done.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.