[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to purge self of resentment of identity politics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1470807636848.png (192KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
1470807636848.png
192KB, 600x399px
for eg:
http://salvage.zone/in-print/from-choice-to-polarity-politics-of-in-and-and-art/

every semester i read this shit i want kill professors. i feel insincerity and torture bleeding up through the writing. language and terminology of identity politics so hideously assertive, self assured. i feel that art is being strangled.

how can i stop giving a shit. i don't want to hate oppressed minorities.
>>
File: 1468477082305.png (650KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1468477082305.png
650KB, 720x540px
>>8407121
>those little hammers and sickles between paragraphs
Anon you don't have to read every piece of opinionated trash you find.
>>
>In 1981, the South African novelist Lauretta Ngcobo published Cross of Gold. Some feminists criticised the novel for blindspots over gender, for the fact that its narrative was constructed on the early death of the female character Sindisiwe. Rather than provoking her to double down, this led Ngcobo to consider her own politics of representation. Out of which reflection she wrote her second novel, years later, with the pointed title And They Didn’t Die. This latter book revolved around women as subjects.

fucking critics need to write their own goddamned novels. this isn't hollywood, anyone can fill 250 pages with a diverse cast having unique experiences if thats what gets your dick wet
>>
>>8407132
Identity politics aren't even very radica politically and philosophicallyl, which is kind of obvious with an approach that is so obsessed with individuality. But they love to play communist and try to act hardcore.
>>
>>8407121
Haha, I am not alone! Once you start identifying ideology, it's hard to stop.
I once quit most of the internet for a couple of months because I was so sick of what I considered "the American ideology" (and I still stick mostly to /lit/ and educational resources; I don't browse news or other forums).
If only I had the answer to your question... Though I agree here with >>8407132
>>
>>8407121

You're fucking retarded and you're essentially the strawman that gives these credibility in the first place. Realise the vast majority of people in society don't give a fuck about this bullshit or are marginally inclined to either side, minorities included, and its' hyperexaggerated on the Internet which appeals to the need for drama and meaning that lonely neets of all political inclinations need to capacitate.
>>
>>8407121
What is the context of that image? Žižek is bizarrely hilarious.
>>
>>8407666
It's a croatian political show that runs once a week ran by a shitty armchair leftist
>>
>>8407678
I just want to know the context of the quote, but I guess you're saying it would be hard to dig up.
>>
>>8407666
https://youtu.be/YqmOkBK7lFA
>>
>Žižek in Nedjeljom u 2

Oh man, I loved that show.
>>
>>8407121
>oppressed
>minorities

Unless you're talking about the blatant babying of American niggers by the media, I fail to see how any "minority" is oppressed.
>>
If I didn't have women and nonwhites to berate online, my life would be very empty
>>
>>8407937

>casual racism

grow up.
>>
>>8407900
Jesi li cura
>>
>>8408054
>biti ovoliko očajan
>>
>>8407937
Their ideas come up because they consider minor slights to be oppression.
>>
>>8408070
Jel to da
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.