[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New "Write What's on Your Mind" Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (138KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
138KB, 640x1136px
Cont'd from >>8391162
>>
Nice screenshot, faggot
>>
>>8403673
Amidst the more acute months culminated of our sophomore high-school year, a social quarrel emerged between a trio of beloved pupils — a dispute that rendered the community torn when previously sewn of such their individual services and peer-obligated esquire. I was before the vacuous spectators peering the baste fold in arduous festival; center I engaged the creases of emotion and delusion, neglected of three. The information, only could I assemble, illustrated likewise the private null surrounding the worst of our sensibility: what occurred kinetic betwixt a communist, a humorist, and a feminist.
>>
>>8403673
Why haven't I talked to somebody for over a week? I have people I could talk to but I just don't know how to start a conversation anymore, I don't watch the same animes, I don't play the same games and I feel generally I don't have much in common with my friends anymore. Do I just force myself to consume stuff I'm not very interested in so I can be social again or what the fuck are you supposed to do lit?
>>
>>8403882
You can (and should) talk about stuff other than the media you consume.
>>
>>8404030
Like what? If I have nothing specific to say it just goes like this:
> Hey, what's up
> Not much, you?
> Not much
and then it doesn't go anywhere from there usually.
>>
File: 1464593050468.jpg (3MB, 3282x4800px) Image search: [Google]
1464593050468.jpg
3MB, 3282x4800px
This election has made me deeply bitter about my country's politics and where I fit into it all.
I feel deeply patriotic but not in the way that people seem to sort of "wear" their patriotism. I've found a deep well of empathy for my countrymen and a profound appreciation for colonial American history.
I've begun to see that most divisions are artificial, even the arguably more natural racial/ethnic barriers that exist between Americans. The lack of belief in the natural ideals of capital THE American is more troubling to me than anything else.
It's known that we push one another away, few know their neighbors and many seek the feeding hand of government to keep them afloat, keep them safe and fed and marching along.
I've come out of a period of apathy in my life where I've realized that such behavior is purely antithetical to 1. THE American ideology and 2. a productive and meaningfull life.
Nationalism, when based on a set of concrete, foundational truisms concerning our human rights and brotherhood (regardless of the artificial or natural divisions of people and culture), can save us from ourselves, as such an idea is bigger than ourselves and morally concrete.
To more literally live by the constitution is to live a more just life in America.
Globalism, the political elite and other boogeymen in modern politics aren't obvious oppressors, but as our nationalistic tendencies ebb, so does the moral fiber of our citizens, the passion of our artists, the morale of our war fighters, and the idea of THE American fades.
The roaring flame of democracy, justice and fairness is waning, but if the song of nationalism is sung once more, I believe we can be saved.

We just need a voice.
>>
>>8404468
Not that anon but do something together, make some memories and stop just being a media junky.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.