[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good anti-nationalist books?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: HETsjE4.jpg (292KB, 1462x2048px) Image search: [Google]
HETsjE4.jpg
292KB, 1462x2048px
What are some good anti-nationalist books?
>>
my dairy desu
>>
>>8402705
>>
File: 51JJ62VuvXL.jpg (49KB, 313x500px) Image search: [Google]
51JJ62VuvXL.jpg
49KB, 313x500px
>>8402705
Pounded by The Pound: Turned Gay by The Socioeconomic Implications of Britain Leaving The European Union
>>
I'm a citizen of the world
>>
>>8402705
My twisted world by Elliot Rodger.

Details the descent into antinatalism and how it expresses itself in the socially rejected males
>>
>>8402705
She still exists? I remember fapping to her back in 2007 or something
>>
File: 1469336410951.png (1MB, 857x914px) Image search: [Google]
1469336410951.png
1MB, 857x914px
>>8402996
that's a funny term for ascent. Antinatalism is the thinking man's fetish.
>>
File: a sense of life.jpg (21KB, 180x270px) Image search: [Google]
a sense of life.jpg
21KB, 180x270px
>>8402705
A Sense of Life, by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.

Honestly, OP, it's enjoyable.
>>
>>8402766
Mien gott anon, thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoLcpkoX-wA
>>
>>8402705
God damn it, did Denise Milani ever do actual nude?
>>
>>8403019
Nah, in his case it was a descent he was an unwilling antinatalist and sought any option to fix it until he ran out.
>>
Nationalists are inherently insecure and are just desperate to feel like they belong within a group. They are victims of unhealthy amounts of in group out group think
>>
>>8403144
>Nationalists are inherently insecure and are just desperate to feel like they belong within a group. They are victims of unhealthy amounts of in group out group think

then a nigger sucker punchs you, steals your car and you start wishing your nation had better immigration policies.
>>
>>8403174
Lmao ahut your cock sleeve Timmy and go back to your suberb of Madison.
>>
>>8403174
Here is an example of one of these insecure Nationalists. Just look at his marvelous reasoning.

First, presenting a fictitious and extremely unlikely scenario, then claiming that said scenario is a reason why we need better immigration policies. Where is the correlation?

Moreover, you say that the person who punches in this scenario is of African American (I assume) descent, and then you blame immigration laws. You're something special
>>
>>8403212
Your reasoning is sound and I agree with most of it, but you sound like a pretentious cock

I'm not trying to be mean, just wondering why it is that fairly rational liberals (lumping them in with anti-nationalists, i know that is hasn't always been that way) commonly sound like elitist pricks when they explain themselves to alt-right nationalists
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.