[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chaos is something that must be:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1464622771862.jpg (313KB, 1100x549px) Image search: [Google]
1464622771862.jpg
313KB, 1100x549px
Chaos is something that must be:
>>
embraced
>>
>>8402023
violently annihilated
>>
Anally violated
>>
>>8402023
".", not ":

More seriously, what is chaos? Diversity? Unexpected outcomes? Nonsense?
>>
>>8402023
Nothing can be added to that sentence, it's correct.
>>
the status quo of human ability to comprehend the external world at birth
>>
File: ok.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
55KB, 217x190px
>>8402056
>>
>>8402023
god i fucking hate abstract art
>>
rejected of course, we are in control of our destiny

only NEETs will disagree
>>
"Chaos" aphorisms:

—"A fire might destroy a village, but only Chaos can destroy the city."

—"The force of love overpowers Chaos, but the dish will go uneaten."

—"If a man hath no order within him, he will experience the winds of Chaos and death."

—"Beware the teeth of the dragon; there lies the Chaos of Mystery."

—"A Chaos mind breeding crooked roads of no progress is the sandpaper of Genius."

—"Reason is the sun; the night is death; death is rest; & the rest is Chaos."

"Chaos" related passages...

...in prose:

—"Chaos is a Chaos is a Chaos is a Chaos. Rose up my garlic, love. The abysm of Chaos and terror is near us."

—"La mujer, la femme, the woman. But I'd trade them all for Chaos."

—"Ineluctable modality of the Chaos. At least that, if no more. Signatures of Chaos I am here to read."

—"Call me Chaos."

...in poetry:

—"Chaos! Chaos! burning bright / In the forests of the Chaos" …

—"April is the Chaos month"…

—"This living hand, now warm and capable / Of earnest Chaos" …
>>
>>8402087
Nothing wrong with being stupid lad.
>>
>>8402093
lol
>>
>>8402089
You must not understand the mind of the NEET. Speaking as one, and speaking on behalf of many of us, we're NEET precisely because we realize we are in control of our destinies.
>>
>>8402117
Nonsense, you would be Chad in that case.
>>
>>8402117

There is an ironic twist to everything, my notfriend. You become a NEET out of choice, yes

But once a NEET
There's no way out
>>
>>8402087
yes. let the rage flow through you
>>
>>8402023
respected through the execution of suicide
>>
>>8402023
Period.
>>
File: 1357715744020.jpg (115KB, 1386x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1357715744020.jpg
115KB, 1386x1072px
>>8402023
It's hilariously coincidental that you posted that pic, I was just writing about modern art.

Are you interested in the idea of chaos in general, are you thinking about it existentially in relation to your own life, are you stuck with your thoughts and trying to gain insight from us, and/or are you trying to find a juicy description for your own writing?

What quality, if any, about x (chosen from the list above or insert your own) necessitates the existence of chaos at all?
>>8402093
Are you op?

Are these quotes from different works or all self made?
>>
>>8402023
controlled
>>
>>8403506
I have no solid recollection of why I made this thread
>>
>>8403723
there go my hopes of a cool conversation
>>
>>8403734
Looks like you just got c h a o s ' d
>>
>>8402056
underrated
>>
>>8402056
damn...
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.