[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I start with Baudrillard?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: JeanBaudrillard.jpg (17KB, 299x222px) Image search: [Google]
JeanBaudrillard.jpg
17KB, 299x222px
Where do I start with Baudrillard?
>>
You watch the Matrix
>>
dont
>>
>>8395295
i already did that, what's next?

>>8395313
but he seems different than all your typical 20th century postmodern French """thinkers"""
plus his topics are relevant to the current condition
>>
>>8395342
>"""thinkers"""
this applies to him more than just about anyone. he is the epitome of postmodern obscurantist posturing
>>
File: 1316841298233.jpg (53KB, 622x562px) Image search: [Google]
1316841298233.jpg
53KB, 622x562px
>continentals
>>
Why do people always ask when to start with these kinds of philosophy figures?

You would have thought that if someone was ready to 'start' with Baudrillard they would have enough knowledge in philosophy already that they wouldn't need to ask /lit/
>>
>>8395342
Transparecy of Evil, that is his most relevant work to today's world
>>
Simulacra and Simulation.
>>
at the same place you start with any other french typical pseudointellectual marxist imbecile: nowhere.
>>
The Gay Commie Marxist or How I Brainwashed Your Kids
>>
At the end of a noose.
>>
File: smug_proust.jpg (20KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
smug_proust.jpg
20KB, 460x276px
>>8395393
really gurl? you came that way?
>>
>>8396994
>>8396989
>>
>>8396831
This basically.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.