[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/lit/ irl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: CpuNbuzXgAAKHm7.jpg (88KB, 750x1105px) Image search: [Google]
CpuNbuzXgAAKHm7.jpg
88KB, 750x1105px
>/lit/ irl
>>
>>8393264
I want to sit on that nice bald head
>>
>camus

lol pseud
>>
>>8393264
He says he is going to read Elif Shafak's books who he was in conversation with at the Dalkey book festival. I only went for the economics stuff but I missed his talk as I could only travel down after it.
>>
So /lit/, which modern leftist would you fug?
>>
>Greece
>winter
>>
>>8393264
CV:
Developed Hat based economy for Valve
Greek Finance Minister
>>
>>8393890
Wow I thought you were joking
that's really odd
>>8393392
Owen Jones desu
>>
>>8393392
I'd have laurie penny lick margarine from my supple rim.
>>
>>8393264
Summer always depresses me. I fucking love spring, I love spring so much that I start getting excited in like february for spring and then Im so happy and energetic until like late June and then when July starts it feels like the Fall is already looming and i spend the summer being morose and then autumn sends me off the deep end into depression and I have to wait for february again

Literally all the positive experiences i've had in the past 6 years have been in february through june. I cant enjoy anything else, even if it should feel good
>>
Reminder that Varoufakis was absolutely right about every step of the Greek crisis, and Tsipras should have listened to him to the bitter end instead of rolling over for Germany like a faggot.
>>
>>8393392
Myself desu

>>8394104
Perhaps, the naivety with which he clings on to muh democracy still annoys me though.
>>
>>8394236
Yeah people born under violent dictatorships tend to be fond of the only thing that even slightly keeps the ruling classes in check.
>>
>>8393392
Zizek
>>
>>8394104
I don't understand why he still believes it's possible to reform the EU though
>>
File: weak.jpg (33KB, 329x499px) Image search: [Google]
weak.jpg
33KB, 329x499px
His thesis on game theory is straight out of Thucydides. I'd provide a link if I could find it anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szIGZVrSAyc
>>
>>8394269
He probably realizes that the EU has to be reformed for the good of Europe, particularly in the aftermath of Brexit. At this point, with all the stresses on it, any breakup would be extremely messy, and the possibility of war between the nations of Europe would be very high. The memory of the world wars is still pretty potent over there, so I think even hardcore EU skeptics would rather see it fixed instead of shattered.
>>
>>8394329
>and the possibility of war between the nations of Europe would be very high
With the exception of maybe something to do with Russia I really can't see this, apart from an isolated local war somewhere
>>
>>8394329
>europe ever going to war again
I seriously doubt it, where are the men who would fight for literally any purpose? They don't exist. In France they already didn't exist 70 years ago, the european states today are way further down that road than France was then.
>>
>>8394514
What do you mean? France had about 2 million fighting men during the Battle of France
>>
>>8394514
>In France they already didn't exist 70 years ago
>anglo historians not knowing about the resistance and the historical background of the Holy Roman Empire
>>
>>8394545
>la resistance
Biggest meme of all time, they let the Germans walk all over them
>>
>>8394514
also by this I mean Western Europe if that wasn't obvious. Everything east of Germany is a different story
>>
>>8394329
>the possibility of war between the nations of Europe would be very high
no way
worst case scenario there will be civil war (nationalists v reluctant government troops), but more likely smaller instances of civil unrest
>>
>>8394514
>where are the men who would fight for literally any purpose?

I certainly wouldn't. The society we live in isn't worth saving anyway.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.