[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crooked Little Vein

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Crooked_Little_Vein.jpg (66KB, 356x500px) Image search: [Google]
Crooked_Little_Vein.jpg
66KB, 356x500px
What does /lit/ think of this disgusting freak?
I read this in 4 hours and strongly suspect Warren Ellis lurks on /b/

inb4 godzilla bukkake, saline-injected testicles, tantric ostrich sex via date rape drugs, etc
>>
>>8391310
On a related note, are 4chan and darknet mainstream now, as Ellis postulates?
>>
>>8391317
4chan is mainstream. I doubt the average person knows what darknet is. Warren Ellis is always a fun read. Most of the stuff in this book is based off the subcultures Wired magazine asked him to write about.
>>
>>8391330
What article? Send link please senpai
>>
>>8391310
It's a British guy commenting on american subculture.
Warren Ellis is the bastard lovechild of Neil Gaiman and Alan Moore
>>
>>8391310
>> godzilla bukkake
>>saline-injected testicles
>>tantric ostrich sex via date rape drugs
THIS IS /b/
>>
>>8391310
A /b/tard wrote a novel?
I need this in my life
>>
>>8391330
is the other way around, people is "aware" of what is the darknet because a lot of normalfag outlets are calling everything that is not facebook that.
4chan is still and atrocity exhibition
>>
>>I opened my eyes to see the rat taking a piss in my coffee mug. It was a huge brown bastard; had a body like a turd with legs and beady black eyes full of secret rat knowledge. Making a smug huffing sound, it threw itself from the table to the floor, and scuttled back into the hole in the wall where it had spent the last three months planning new ways to screw me around. I’d tried nailing wood over the gap in the wainscot, but it gnawed through it and spat the wet pieces into my shoes. After that, I spiked bait with warfarin, but the poison seemed to somehow cause it to evolve and become a super-rat. I nailed it across the eyes once with a lucky shot with the butt of my gun, but it got up again and shat in my telephone.

Literally the first paragraph of the book
>>
>>8391495
Yeah 4chan is basically a freak show that people like to talk about but never actually want to experience
>>
Underrated thread
Bump
>>
File: 00-tribes-baby-2012-proof.jpg (777KB, 1296x972px) Image search: [Google]
00-tribes-baby-2012-proof.jpg
777KB, 1296x972px
>>8391496
This is amazing.
I kek'd hard
Sometimes its worth it to be alive
>>
>>8391310
read it when it came out. literally cant remember anything about it. I think I enjoyed it though
>>
>>8391310
I've read it. Can't remember much about it except that it was disgusting, sometimes funny, and about the American constitution or something.
>>
>>8391670
Summed it up perfectly anon
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.