[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you thing of Werner Herzog's reading list?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (192KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192KB, 1280x800px
What do you thing of Werner Herzog's reading list?
>>
>>8390997

Thanks for posting it assface.
>>
File: p87006_p_v8_ad.jpg (276KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p87006_p_v8_ad.jpg
276KB, 960x1440px
>>8390997
Do you think he laughed the entire time he shot this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9lCkFygaaQ
>>
File: btf.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
btf.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
go to bed cliff
>>
>>8390997
well you didn't post it but I know that The Peregrine and All The Pretty Horses are on it, so it's probably pretty patrish with man-and-nature overtones.

post it pham
>>
>>8390997
Virgil’s “Georgics” and Ernest Hemingway’s “The Short Happy Life of Francis Macomber”.

Suggested reading: The Warren Commission Report, Rabelais’ “Gargantua and Pantagruel”, “The Poetic Edda”, translated by Lee M. Hollander (in particular The Prophecy of the Seeress), Bernal Diaz del Castillo “True History of the Conquest of New Spain”.

Interesting. Poetic Edda is great, The True History of the Conquest of New Spain is covered in John Hemming's great book conquest of the Inca. The Warren Commission is early 90s edgy, we all have seen JFK.
>>
>>8391004
Related, but more reflective, will be a reading list. Required reading: Virgil’s “Georgics”, Ernest Hemingway’s “The Short Happy Life of Francis Macomber”, and Baker's "The Peregrine" (New York Review Books Edition published by HarperCollins). Suggested reading: The Warren Commission Report, “The Poetic Edda”, translated by Lee M. Hollander (in particular The Prophecy of the Seeress), Bernal Diaz del Castillo “True History of the Conquest of New Spain”.

http://www.roguefilmschool.com/about.asp
>>
dude i love werner but the peregrine is seriously the most boring book ever written
>>
>>8390997
Shallow and pedantic.
>>
>>8391040
you have a shitty opinion on the jfk stuff. has more to do with an interest in the epistemology of conspiracy
>>
>>8391007 Fake.
http://lostmedia.wikia.com/wiki/Timothy_Treadwell_%22Grizzly_Man%22_Death_Audio_(Recorded_in_2003)
>>
>Censorship will be enforced. There will be no talk of shamans, of yoga classes, nutritional values, herbal teas, discovering your Boundaries, and Inner Growth.

How did Herzog get so based?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.