[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where to start with Noam Chomsky?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

where to start with Noam Chomsky?
>>
Roger Scruton - Thinkers of the New Left
>>
*takes a long drag from his cigarette* Ahh.. so refreshing.. Oh, hello. Didn't see you there.

>>8382807
Listen to this man.
>>
>>8382803
>where to start with Noam Chomsky?
You should ask him through his university email
>>
Set theory
>>
Young Chomsky was a strapping lad
>>
>>8382807
Does he even bring up Noam Chomsky in that garbled mess called a book?
>>
>>8382803
I thought Occupy was pretty good. Apparently The Fateful Triangle is one if the bes pieces on Israel out there
>>
The Sam harris debate
>>
>>8382803
Don't bother unless if you are interested in linguistics.
>>
>>8382807
FPBP
>>
>>8385280
This is the go to line for people who have no real opinion in politics and don't know what linguistics even is
>>
>>8385287
>Being this butthurt

I'll agree I have no idea about Linguistics.
>>
>>8382803
You can start with ambiguous and interchangeable terminology thrown at the nature-nurture line to capture the wishful thinking of the uneducated who really want their mind over matter. Then once you've thoroughly ruined your credibility as a researcher you get into politics and make a living trolling people less articulate than you.

There's the noam chomsky experience in a nutshell.
>>
>>8382803
turn 360 degrees and go away
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.