[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what did you think of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 41f8CtIW9wL.jpg (31KB, 323x500px) Image search: [Google]
41f8CtIW9wL.jpg
31KB, 323x500px
what did you think of it?
>>
File: perfume_n.jpg (71KB, 851x315px) Image search: [Google]
perfume_n.jpg
71KB, 851x315px
Fucking brilliant. What other book is a genuine sexy slasher pulp, cleverly satires French philosophies and science, teaches you the basics of a historical craft, and--above all--completely changes your perception of a basic sense? Everyone should read it.
>>
I use cologne.
>>
>>8382754
great idea
>>
This is the only book that came close to describing my foot fetish without actually talking about it.
>>
>>8381798
Yeah, this.
>>
>>8381433

it's about hitler's rise to power
>>
I saw the movie a a few years ago and I thought it was excellent pls no bully. I remember virtually nothing about it. Is the movie a good representation of the book?
>>
>>8384031
Ebert read the book as well and loved the adaptation. I guess that counts for something.
>>
>>8384036
Ebert is a fat slut hack, and I doubt he really read the book
>>
>>8384048
let me guess, you hate him because he said video games aren't art?
>>
I had to feign interest in this steaming pile of shit for two ex-girlfriends.
>>
>>8381433
I never got why it's so popular. Seems like a regular criminal novel.
>>
>>8384051
No but that further proves he doesn't know what he is talking about
>>
>>8384389

>but that further proves he doesn't know what he is talking about

no your indignation over an elderly man's dismissal of video games further proves how fedora you are.
>>
>>8384098
it's very subliminal, it shows that men are meant to (metaphorically) destroy and absorb their temporary waifu and use what you've learned to move onto the next one for the best life of both sexes and so humanity.

I.e. your girlfriends want you to cheat on them and use them up, they can handle it.
>>
File: tedi aleksandrova3.jpg (232KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
tedi aleksandrova3.jpg
232KB, 1366x768px
>>8384900
kek, thanks for showing me the light.
>>
>>8384031
Actually, the movie is an unusually faithful and great adaptation, though they left out the "man in a bubble" philosophy stuff, some other good episodes, and toned down the sex a bit. Beautifully shot, though, and the visual depiction of the scents--a very difficult thing--is nicely handled.
>>
File: Mecklinger.jpg (481KB, 640x1430px) Image search: [Google]
Mecklinger.jpg
481KB, 640x1430px
My mom bought it for me for Christmas and wants to talk about it when I'm done reading it. Having started it though. Can someone persuade me?
>>
>>8386429
there is a part in the book where the protagonist strangles a person to death to smell them
>>
>>8386464
Sounds like a fetish book
>>
>>8386541
Well, it was written by a German.
>>
>>8386545
Why are Germans so obsessed with fetishes?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.