[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: tmp_8897-1469512495337252837011.jpg (91KB, 701x900px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8897-1469512495337252837011.jpg
91KB, 701x900px
Hey /lit/ today I write a story, anons may chip in with there own ideas for me to add, and will see how things develop.

Lets begin.
>>
File: cb05300766cb2f36e001481ed8247e93.jpg (158KB, 1024x722px) Image search: [Google]
cb05300766cb2f36e001481ed8247e93.jpg
158KB, 1024x722px
>>
>>8376806

Add dragons
>>
The tramp of there feet on the rooftop I've was not difficult to hear, either they didn't understand how well sound traveled in this ramshackle or had gotten cocky from too frequent a successful assassination. regardless I was on my feet, knife in hand which I had grabbed from underneath my pillow.

I drooped my body into a crunch and lept catching my fingers on the rafters neatly and with a feral focus pulling my self up, then wrapping my legs around the beam and my mind went quite, and mouth dry, ready.
>>
#this syntax means this is a comment and not the story#

#uggh typos... I don't want to get off to a bad start so here's a rewrite#

The tramp of there feet on the rooftop was not difficult to hear, either they didn't understand how well sound traveled in this ramshackle or had gotten cocky from too frequent a successful assassination. regardless I was on my feet, knife in hand which I had grabbed from underneath my pillow.

I drooped my body into a crunch and lept catching my fingers on the rafters neatly and with a feral focus pulling my self up, then wrapping my legs around the beam and my mind went quiet and mouth dry, ready.
>>
>>8376830
wow
>>
#sorry for the delay, phone just ran out of juice but I charging now anyway back to the story#

I rolled my knife in hand, listening, they began to move again, they crept towards the corner with my bed, to gain entry by the window that over looked it. My assailants footsteps softened but theyre shadows blocked out the moon light as they stepped down to the windowsill.

They drew open a window and curtain, and I cringed as a long narrow sword shot out into my bed. Apparently prevy I wasn't there they craled on after the other into my room.
>>
#Going to bed now, will write more to marrow. Let me wake up to lots of ideas!#
>>
#Im back, good mornings folks.
No ideas oh well...#
>>
>>8378471

#How about you
#Fuck off back under whatever #shithole# you crawled from.
>>
Your little loli sister in in her bed.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.