[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I have finished works that will never be destroyed by fire,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: kanyewest.jpg (46KB, 378x414px) Image search: [Google]
kanyewest.jpg
46KB, 378x414px
"I have finished works that will never be destroyed by fire, iron, time -- not even the wrath of God. When that day comes, let my life be ended: the better part of me will fly eternal to the stars, and my name will last forever. In all the world I will still be heard, and my fame will endure for all time." - Kanye West, 2014
>>
he is this generation's closest thing to Einstein.
>>
>>8375265
He's right.

Thanks to the set-up of the net, an 11 year old brazilian teenage girl lip-synching to Katie Perry will last until the end of civilisation.

Within our lifetimes you will be able to backup all the data that has ever been output into a physical space that fits in your palm.

The age of expiration, of decay and of the death of ideas is over.
>>
>>8375283
>Within our lifetimes you will be able to backup all the data that has ever been output into a physical space that fits in your palm.

Have you ever heard of Beckenstein?
You can't physically increase the amount of information contained in a finite space, and the amount of information we generate is growing exponentially faster than our storage efficiency.
>>
>>8375283

We already have access to more information than ever before and people are no less stupid than they ever have been.
>>
>>8375283
>large solar flare
>>
His lyrics are pretty clever, though.
>>
>>8375379
this is the holy roman empire, what could ever go wrong
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.