[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How accurate is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 26

File: pol v lit.jpg (52KB, 460x390px) Image search: [Google]
pol v lit.jpg
52KB, 460x390px
How accurate is this?
>>
>/lit/ is a nigger

Accurate to a certain extent.
>>
Why is /lit/ black

Why does this picture assume that everyone on /lit/ reads

I can't read
>>
The most dangerous person doesn't think for themselves and only read books to form opinions.
>>
>>8372339
this
>>
>>8372339

people who "think for themselves" are usually stupid. Admire the individualism, but being stupid doesn't help that much.
>>
>>8372420
Yep, that Kant dude had it all wrong.
>>
Pol is unique in that it's the first instance in history of a mass ongoing performance of collective black magic on an unprecedented scale.
Lit is 90% pretentious 19 year olds who just finished Introduction to Literature at their community college.
Pol is way smarter and thought-provoking to be honest.
>>
>>8372326
Accurate enough.
>>
>>8372433

Yep and I guess that homeless man on the bus who said he needed to pee on us to reveal our true selves was on the same level as him.
>>
But I guess there are more black people on /pol/ than on /lit/.
>>
>>8372437
But what if you're me and you didn't go to school and can't read
>>
>>8372326
Nowhere near as accurate as this.
>>
/pol/ is a group of people with no sense of how to filter quality information from trash information.

People like that can end up believing a lot of very weird things and bad ideas.
>>
>>8372467
/thread
>>
>>8372437
/pol/ is much more than the meme magic shit.

THIS is the reason why /pol/ is so important.
>>
>>8372437
>Lit is 90% pretentious 19 year olds who just finished Introduction to Literature at their community college
I'd argue that there are more STEM students here than liberal arts undergrads, compensating for their lack of social relevance by pursuing a more intellectual hobby and that "pretentiousness" you're seeing is actually just typical blue-collar ball-busting disguised under a thin veil of academic jargon.

>t. compensating STEMfag
>>
>>8372490
>"pretentiousness"
>implying the word "pretentious" doesn't have a definite meaning
You'd think /lit/ would use language correctly, but of course, after being here for a while, you'd know better.

Pretentious. As in pretend. As in acting like you're more than what you are.

STEM produces results that further progress. That, you can't pretend.
>>
>>8372471
I guarantee you that a few at least on some level are perfectly capable of filtering but don't because they get a power trip from feeding lies to very impressionable and suggestible people.
>>
File: kool8_1.jpg (87KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
kool8_1.jpg
87KB, 500x433px
>>8372475
for you
>>
>>8372438
If you had to guess, what is the only book most /pol/ buffoons ever read?
>>
>>8372521
/pol/ here.

Either Clinton Cash or The Clintons' War on Women.
>>
File: 1470244327522.jpg (26KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
1470244327522.jpg
26KB, 500x414px
>>8372497
i don't think you understood a word I said, boyo
>>
>>8372326
stop posting
>>
Pol has introduced me to more, and more interesting, books than lit ever has.
>>
>niggers
>reading anything other then the KFC menu
Pick one
>>
>>8372475
Fags like this who think 4chan is some kind of a foster home for their serious political or social cause are all cancer. This kind of shit is just as memey as a 14 year old stumbling onto this site and trying to turn it into an anarchist discussion forum or something.

4chan is just as capable of spreading misinformation as it is at spreading information. This site isn't some kind of fuckin Facts Deposit Box some shit, it's an anonymous imageboard where you can post your dick and call people faggots. Anyone who thinks otherwise should go outside/kill themselves/do something with their life/etc. etc.
>>
>>8372550
>he doesn't know about /sg/
>or /cfg/
>>
>>8372550
>4chan is just as capable of spreading misinformation as it is at spreading information

Maybe back in 2007
Now we can't even have raid threads anymore without everyone going NOT UR PERSONNEL ARMY like a bunch of stiffs
>>
>>8372326
Remember a few weeks ago when CNN discovered /pol/ and called it a "white supremacist message board"? /pol/tards were acting contrite and complaining that they were misunderstood. They use the word "nigger" like a valley girl says like, they alternate between defending mass murder of Jews and acting like the Holocaust didn't happen, and then they're surprised and upset when people call them white supremacists. Fuck /pol/.

Still better than /b/ or /r9k/, though.
>>
>>8372706
>Cnn
>>
File: black man yells at cloud.jpg (9KB, 350x268px) Image search: [Google]
black man yells at cloud.jpg
9KB, 350x268px
>>8372706
>CNN
>>
>>8372690
That has nothing to do with spreading misinformation
>>
>>8372706
Or maybe you're taking it too personal so you can't be objective.

Maybe
>They use the word "nigger" like a valley girl says like (sic, assuming "like" would've been used with quotes to avoid dissonance)
Maybe using words isn't akin to "white supremacy" or "racism". Maybe I'm a spic and you're a nigger and those are words that have always been used in 4chan with no malice, but with a playful tone. Maybe we're not into tone policing, while that doesn't make us white supremacists.

>hey alternate between defending mass murder of Jews and acting like the Holocaust didn't happen
Maybe there's a difference between agreeing with certain actions taken by Hitler, like asking jews to leave the country 2 years before he started shipping them to concentration (not death) camps, and believing that a few thousands, or even hundreds of thousands of jews that died of typhus were actually millions that died in gas chambers and were subsequently cremated against all possible logistics.

>and then they're surprised and upset when people call them white supremacists
Not surprised. It's quite a common tactic by the left used to delegitimize an opinion.

Upset though, because Alinsky tactics have heavily taken over the mediatic and political discourse.
>>
>>8372467

So what is the asians are smart stereotype?
>>
>>8372706
Contradictory statements on pol? It's almost like there's more than one person on this board. But hey, keep using that "they" word fag.
>>
File: 1470087760283.jpg (8KB, 206x210px) Image search: [Google]
1470087760283.jpg
8KB, 206x210px
>>8372475
This kind of shit never fails to make me cringe. Anybody who seriously takes this website seriously needs to be institutionalized. Its a fucking anime website for Christ's sake.
>>
>>8372746
Exactly that.

Go learn japanese and hang out at 2ch. Not all asians are smart. Not by far.

It's also not related to the subject, as it's not propaganda of the kind presented in that image unless a contrast is presented - for example, if you were comparing smart asians and retarded niggers to promote asian tutors in nigger neighborhoods or something, that'd be a propaganda tactic, because not all asians are smart, and the niggers have (and sadly don't listen to) Sowell.

>>8372754
see >>8372553
>>
File: UNC prize essay.jpg (42KB, 560x365px) Image search: [Google]
UNC prize essay.jpg
42KB, 560x365px
>For example, graduation rates for African-American students range from 84 percent in Texas to 57 percent in both Nevada and Oregon.
>But, according to data from the ACT test, the percentage of African-American students who are college-ready in English, math, reading, and science ranges from 17 percent in Massachusetts to only 3 percent in Mississippi.
>3% in Mississippi
>3%

So really OP's picture got the races mixed up. I mean it's just sort of anecdotally obvious that blacks are more ignorant and stupid on average, and guess what, the facts support this. Apparently most black college students are in the bottom 20% of their class, and if it weren't for affirmative action quotas they wouldn't be there at all.
>>
>>8372326

I'd say it's more realistic simply because the /pol/ack is screaming for absolutely no reason.
>>
>>8372521

'Crippled America' since their demagogue frog faggot "wrote" it. I hate election season.
>>
>>8372754

You know you're dealing with an outdated mind whenever you hear someone claim that 4chan/the internet is not to be taken seriously.
>>
>>8372771
Yep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JENCxjbARFM
>>
>>8372490
As a STEM student, can confirm.
>>
>>8372732
No one in public uses nigger and spic playfully, you fucking cuck. And agreeing with anything Hitler did besides building the autobahn makes you a moron.
>>
>>8372793
>maybe you're taking it too personal so you can't be objective.
>>
>>8372793

Helping establish animal rights?
>>
>>8372793

What about his incredible charisma?
>>
File: genie'd.png (338KB, 1066x252px) Image search: [Google]
genie'd.png
338KB, 1066x252px
>>8372326
What if i like both boreds?
>>
>>8372809
They didn't do that, Nazis just copied Britain's animal abuse laws and stuck on harsher sentences. Also Hitler had his dogs killed.
>>
>jpg
Probably something like 86%
>>
Ideological nonsense
>>
File: WaffenSS-West-120.jpg (120KB, 750x558px) Image search: [Google]
WaffenSS-West-120.jpg
120KB, 750x558px
>>8372793

Even the most die-hard racist should be able to see that Hitler ruined his country through incompetence and corruption.

He should have been drawn and quartered for abandoning the 6th Army to their deaths at Stalingrad.

>Zeitzler recommended that Sixth Army immediately break out and withdraw from Stalingrad to the Don bend, where the broken front could be restored. Hitler instead threw a tantrum, overruled Zeitzler, and personally ordered the Sixth Army to stand fast around Stalingrad, where it was destroyed

>In a gesture of solidarity with the starving troops in Stalingrad, Zeitzler reduced his own rations to their level. Hitler was informed of these actions by Martin Bormann. After two weeks and the loss of some 26 pounds, Hitler ordered Zeitzler to stop the diet and return to normal rations.
>>
>>8372490
Lots of failed STEMfags on this board for sure.
>>
>>8372553
what are those?
>>
redpill me on festering nigger diarrhea
>>
>>8372839
Well, at least he was an equal-opportunity mass murderer.
>>
File: 1465261375431.jpg (3MB, 2300x6510px) Image search: [Google]
1465261375431.jpg
3MB, 2300x6510px
>>8372860
Syria General and Clinton Foundation General as examples of /pol/ not being just shitposting, but involved in direct political action. Though there's more examples. We did C+=, a real, working feminist programming language and its interpreter, based on a definition of a feminist programming language by a real feminist, with /g/, half a year GG happened, for example. Needless to say, the language was supposed to lampoon this feminist's thesis, and boy was it effective.

But back to /sg/ and /cfg/, /pol/ has been actively involved in finding ISIS cells and getting Russia to bomb them (pic related) through /sg/. As for /cfg/, /pol/ is collecting and chronicling the biggest archive of evidence of corruption at the Clinton Foundation - an archive that has been and is still being heavily used by the media whenever they do a work on the Clinton Foundation. Of course, one of the main points of the thread is also to make a list of people related to the foundation, so you can know who not to trust.

So yeah, although /pol/ is mainly shitposting like the rest of 4chan, it's to be taken seriously depending on the thread too.
>>
>>8372890
wow, reddit can be so epic
>>
>>8372839
Because without a victory there the war was lost, they needed Russia's oil fields. Probably easier for Zeitzler to say throw in the towel there because he wasn't on the docket to be hung at Nuremberg like the rest of of the leadership.
>>
>>8372890

>We did C+=, a real, working feminist programming language

What the actual fuck, how do you create a "feminist" programming language, and how did we let it get to this level of retardation in the first place.
>>
>>8372901
We can do some pretty cool stuff if we put our mind to it.
>>
>>8372901
>how do you create a "feminist" programming language
By following the thesis of a feminist who theorized the language. We just programmed it.
https://gitlab.com/femsf/c-plus-equality

>and how did we let it get to this level of retardation in the first place
It was mid/late december.
>>
>>8372890
Yeah, but has /pol/ ever written a bestselling postmodernist classic? I thought not.
>>
>>8372908
>the boipussy
/lit/ pls
>>
Honestly /pol/ is often anti norm on 4chan.they used to have a huge amount fedora tipping libertarians but when that became cool they rushed towards the fascist theocracy they like now
>>
>>8372908
>Implying this website itself isn't a bestselling postmodernist classic
>>
>>8372912
/pol/ is just Contrarian Memes: Politics Editionâ„¢. If you view it as anything more than that, you're a dumbass. It's a place to let out your edgiest political opinions just for shits and giggles. People who hate it take it too seriously.
>>
>>8372912
/pol/ has always been 44% libertarian 44% authoritarian 2% butthurt commie troll.

I'm a libertarian. But although Paul would've been great and Trump is definitely not the best, against Hillary, Trump looks like a demigod.
>>
>>8372918

That's 90%, not 100%, you dummie.
>>
>>8372490
Same
>>
>>8372930
10% shills.
>>
>>8372918
I used to be a Libertarian until my father got in a car accident. Without SSI and Medicaid he'd be dead. Ron Paul's solution was for us to go beg the church for help, or take him behind the barn and kill him.

Most Ron Paul supporters agreed it was the media's biased or non-existent coverage of Paul that cost him the campaign. Which is sort of funny since the media (sans PBS) are all private corporations who Paul would happily give even more power and less oversight to.
>>
>implies blacks can read
>>
>>8372933

Infortunately, there are even more recently, mostly because of the incoming elections.
>>
>>8372339
Uuugggghhhh
>>
>>8372937
That's not Ron Paul's stance.

Ron Paul used to work at a charity hospital in the '60s. You didn't have to go beg, you just went and they took care of you. But the government made it impossible for charity hospitals to function, so they are no more and now you're forced to have SSI. If you hadn't had SSI your dad would have been dead, yeah, but not if charity hospitals were allowed to work in the US like they used to.
>>
>>8372332
First post best post as usual
>>
>>8372443
Did you come up with this thought all by yourself? Cos it's fucking retarded
>>
/pol/ is desu the funniest board
>>
>>8372437
I'm a 19 year old psychology major who didn't take an intro to literature class :-)
>>
>>8372952
That is not his stance. It's more complex than that.

His stance is that churches should be able to run charity hospitals in order for you to be able to go to the church for help.

Let me search a clip with him explaining that for you.
>>
>>8372957
>>8372952
Here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T9fk7NpgIU
>>
>>8372957
That's ok, this board is not for political discussion, hence me deleting my comment. I suggest you do the same.
>>
>>8372962
>This board is not for political discussion
Lmao
>>
>>8372917
This is the truth.
>>
>>8372787
You know you're dealing with a retarded millenial when someone claims that 4chan is a legitimate platform for information.
>>
>>8372497

fucking kek, good troll friendo
>>
>>8372326
>/pol/ is all essentially one person
>all boards are essentially one person

Maybe you need to learn to filter better.

I read a lot of posts on a lot of boards on a lot of issues from a lot of people.
Most of them are garbage.
Even some that at first seem promising, or are maybe telling me what I want to hear, pandering to my own biases/weaknesses/blind spots help me to become better. Because I continuously analyze and re-analyze.
I go to their links, I check their sources.
I take nothing at face value and am always ready to find that things are not what they appeared. And often, that my previous ideas/notions were wrong.

I would argue that my time spent on /pol/ (like my time spent on many other things, places, people, hobbies, etc), have made me better in many ways.

If you buy that pic, you're likely closer to the one on the left.

I wouldn't even begin to lump everyone in such a place together. So to answer your question: terribly inaccurate.
>>
>>8372917
That's good that you recognize that, but with the large influx of retards because of GamerGate, /pol/ has turned it into an unironic echochamber for edgy teenagers, and is now absolute fucking cancer to this entire website
>>
>>8372987
Any uncensored forum for debate is a good source of information. The people all butthurt are almost always the ones who posted some fallacious opinion they held and got their ass ripped to shreds in debate. Then went crying to other boards and websites about how "ignorant" they all are "over there". Tell us what happened to you.
>>
>>8372999
Nah, they'll leave. Lit is shitty too. The edgy teens are part of the fun. And besides, aren't we all a little edgy? See, you're taking it too seriously, as I said. You hate it because you actually give a shit about the level of discourse in this place. Since that's something you really can't control, I recommend you just take it as it comes and enjoy the retarded with the constructive. That's why we go on this site. Right?
>>
>>8373004

>taking 4chan seriously

There's about 10 pepes on the /lit/ catalog, and there was about 15 yesterday.

You would have to be an utter sheep or a kid to have your opinions shaped by a website where anybody is free to say just about they want without consequences. The opinions that you see on 4chan, both right and left, are about as creditable as Wikipedia.
>>
>>8372999
This is what bugs me, too, that they've pretended to be idiots and then they've attracted real idiots. And then it poisons the other boards.
>>
>>8372999
nice inverted Satan btw
>>
>>8373004
>Any uncensored forum for debate is a good source of information.
Not when the forum is populated by angsty social rejects who've spent their adolecenses in front of a computer screen, you fucking clown.
>>
>>8373029
whoah there friendo, somebody's taking this place too seriously
>>
>>8372793
>No one in public uses nigger and spic playfully

Guess you haven't been around Californians from LA then, I know two who do that, one white & one asian.

/pol/ discriminates against everyone equally so it's no big deal to call someone a nigger, a spic, a snownigger, gook, or whatever.
>>
File: 1465322563004.png (19KB, 583x293px) Image search: [Google]
1465322563004.png
19KB, 583x293px
>>8372839
t. gommunis
>>
>>8373014
>You hate it because you actually give a shit about the level of discourse in this place.
No, I don't. I don't use 4chan as a place for legitimate discussions, besides the occasional thread on lit, but this board has been rapidly declining since /pol/ lost control of itself. I don't come here for confirmation bias because I'm not an edgy angstlord NEET who thinks Donald Trump is fit to be president because he'll get rid of feminism and make anime real. I come here for the memes and to shitpost, and I firmly believe anyone who uses 4chan for any serious purpose is laughably pathetic.
>>
>>8373049
If all you care about is memes and shitposting, how is /pol/ ruining anything? They have the best of both

if you're trying to say that lit is becoming more political, maybe you have a point, but I don't see how that was shit to do with pol
>>
>>8373050
>If all you care about is memes and shitposting, how is /pol/ ruining anything?
Because they cant keep their fucking mouths shut and are constantly derailing threads by politicizing every little thing. If I go onto, say, /v/, its because I want to talk about video games, not because I wanna read about le evils of feminism or to jump on the #TRUMPTRAIN.
>>
>>8373050
Best at being fugnig redarded XD
>>
>>8373067
well, is there any use complaining about it?

>>8373069
ye
>>
File: 1470162832403.jpg (220KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470162832403.jpg
220KB, 960x720px
>>8373079
>haha its just a game bro who cares
>>
File: 1470629470462.jpg (759KB, 1608x1600px)
1470629470462.jpg
759KB, 1608x1600px
Just got this from a /pol/ thread about the Jewish conspiracy, full of pictures of ovens, etc. They were just meming, I'm taking it too seriously, ironic veneration of mass murder is cool, fine.

This is just wrong, though. As e/lit/ists, surely you must be bothered that they've misrepresented the Frankfurt School to they point where they believe that the Frankfurt School supports the exact opposite of what its members were actually in favor of ("dumbing down culture"?)

This bugs the shit out of me, and I would rather read Carl Schmitt than Adorno any fucking day of the week.
>>
>>8373083
Except Lewin and Alinsky are exactly all about that.
>>
>>8373086
Wasn't aware Lewin and Alinsky were part of the Frankfurt School.
>>
>>8373082
literally yes
>>
>>8373090
Lewin directly, Alinsky as an offshot a couple of decades later.
>>
>>8373038
>Guess you haven't been around Californians from LA then, I know two who do that
im not that anon, but this is just weak rhetoric. Firstly, if you're referring to you're dumb friends saying "nigga", you're a dumbass for trying to lump that in with the slur "nigger". Secondly your anecdotal evidence is not only dismissible, but I live in SoCal. People don't walk around tossing racial slurs, unless you're referring to "nigga" which, once again, is weak rhetoric that is not going to convince anyone of anything. The demographic here is extremely mixed, racial slurs are still fighting words.

>>8373050
you're an idiot for thinking /pol/ threads on /lit/ are """political"""
>>
>>8373099
I don't understand why you care so much
they can just get deleted
all these niggers itt so butthurt over a fucking dragon dildo trading site
>>
>>8373103
You are the reason places, things, and ideas turn to shit. You're so afraid of standing up for something that you can only shrug.
>>
>>8373096
Blaming Alinsky on Adorno is unfair. Wasn't aware of Lewin, though (honestly didn't know who he was until just now).

A good book, blessedly not insane, tracing the influence of German thought on American relativism is Allan (((Bloom)))'s Closing of the American Mind. But you won't read that, because (((Bloom))) was a faggot kike, right?
>>
File: Zizek-Trash-1.gif (804KB, 350x215px)
Zizek-Trash-1.gif
804KB, 350x215px
A reminder that cyberspace is a subset of meatspace. When you eat garbage in the Matrix, you eat garbage in real life.
>>
>>8373129
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY1wjcQ2tMQ
>>
>>8373129
Just read The Devil's Pleasure Place.

It's also by an art critic, and boy it shows, so /lit/ will be able to enjoy it due to all the references, while learning about the effect the Frankfurt School has had in the degeneration (don't mean just sexual, of course) of the west.
>>
>>8373136
tfw third pill
>>
>>8373141
Okay, great, Penn and Teller, thanks. Even teenagers can see through this shit; I have a Youtube clip too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgt_kJQdjes

>>8373149
Thanks, I'll check it out. I like Encounter Books.
>>
>>8373162
I didn't link you to it because it's Penn and Teller. I linked you to it because it's a very barebones explanation of Lewin's theory, which is the basis of all social psychology.
>>
The fact is that most of the people that this image refers to, haven't actually read said book and still plan their lives around it.
>>
>>8373165
It's a less than barebones explanation of this guy I've literally never heard of before, who is not the first nor the last word on social psychology, by libertarians with an agenda, all done in a whopping, comprehensive one minute and thirty seconds. Come on, dude.
>>
>>8373165
>>8373170
Though I have done "anti-oppression" training before, and it's a ton of warmed-over Marx and Nietzsche made digestible for well-meaning morons.
>>
>>8373170
Lewin IS the first and founding word on social psychology. His theory is everything when it comes to industrial psychology, for example. But for less reputable uses, Alinsky heavily used him in Rules for Radicals.
>>
File: kolon tre.jpg (58KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
kolon tre.jpg
58KB, 750x600px
>>8372706

dumb little homo boy,
>>
>>8373175
Give me a book, and not one by Kevin McDonald. I've read a fair amount of Freud, a little of the Frankfurt School, and a little May '68 stuff (Deleuze, Foucault) and I've never heard of this guy. And "industrial psychology" does not sound like the sort of think a Marxist would approve of.
>>
>>8372897

The battle had been lost months earlier. They were completely surrounded and low on ammunition and especially food. There was no possible hope for victory at that point. The best option was to retreat with the army intact. Hitler was annoyed at being beaten and allowed 91 000 men to die as a result. 91 000 veteran troops, just thrown away for no reason. Inexcusable. It's no wonder German officers were always trying to blow him up, it's too bad he was so lucky.

>>8373048

Stalin was the one who helped Germany re-arm. Seriously, the USSR and Germany were best buds in the 1930s. Stalin was also the one who handed Poland to Hitler on a silver platter. As far as I'm concerned the USSR bears a lot of the guilt for the war. It's not like they were just sitting around peacefully when the got invaded, Ivan had been up to quite a lot of no good in the Baltic, Poland, and Finland.
>>
>>8373180
>Give me a book
I already gave you one. By Michael Walsh.

>I've read a fair amount of Freud, a little of the Frankfurt School, and a little May '68 stuff (Deleuze, Foucault) and I've never heard of this guy
Because he's from decades after Freud.

Again, when you learn industrial psychology in college, what you learn is Lewin and those who based their shit after him.

He is to social psychology what Darwin is to genetics or Turing to discreet mathematics.

>And "industrial psychology" does not sound like the sort of think a Marxist would approve of.
Go read the second chapter of the Communist Manifesto.

Demolishing your existing perceptions (the existing culture) and replacing them with their own is one of the most basic precepts of communism.

Here's a bit more on the Frankfurt School:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
And yeah, I know you'll scoff at me because it's Bill Whittle, but fuck you. Just spend 15 minutes watching that shit, and if you disagree with anything, google the data for the sources.
>>
>>8373209
Okay, one last thing before I get off 4chan for the night because, like the degenerate Jew Marxist I am, I'm going to play CoD zombies and get drunk and then go to bed.

I didn't realize that you were the guy who had recommended me Michael Walsh. I do recommend to you, though, that you read more of the Frankfurt School. The Dialectic of Enlightenment, for example, does not seem to be the highly manipulative, secretive text that right-wingers imagine it to be.

I will look up Lewin and maybe check out a book of his. In general I prefer primary to secondary sources.

I'm not going to watch the entirety of this PJ Media video (at least right now), but I want to mention that liberalism hardly needs Marxism to undermine it. It's really not enough to hold up The Federalist Papers as a shield against the evil (((Frankfurt School))). Relativism and degeneracy were encoded into liberalism from the very start. This is a very good article by a Catholic philosopher on why liberalism is inherently flawed: http://www.firstthings.com/article/2012/08/unsustainable-liberalism

Anyway, good night. If the communists win, I'll see you in the gulag; if the fascists win, I'll see you in the gas chamber.
>>
>>8373083

>Intellectuals more likely to believe in 'sophisticated bullshit' like communism or critical theory
>Disproportionate amount of Jews in the intellectual class
>Disproportionate amount of Jews become communists
>?????
>Shoah!
>>
>>8372475
>A fucking toothpaste
>>
>>8372326
Not very. The black guy didn't even read a book, he read Soros' Black Lives Matter pamphlet. Books were written by the oppressors and shit.
>>
>>8372908
what are you talking about?
>>
File: images (5).jpg (13KB, 233x217px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
13KB, 233x217px
>>8372339
What if you read books just to subvert their "intended" meaning and assimilate them with a non-negotiable weltanschauung? Because that's what I do.
>>
>>8372490
I think its mostly NEETs who need to convince themselves their brains aren't turning to mush from 12 hour fap-sessions and overstimulation.
>>
>>8372754
>seriously takes this website seriously

What a sophisticated vocabulary you have
>>
>>8373067
>"I don't use 4chan as a place for legitimate discussions"
>saying this, and then proceeding to complain about people derailing threads where you are participating in a discussion

get your act together man
>>
>>8372793
>had unprecedented paragon social policies like environmental initiatives and animal rights protections
>Had stellar economic organization
>No, lets throw out the baby with the bath-water because he killed some people.

But so did Lenin and Robespierre of course and we even speak of them as "heros"
>>
File: tumblr_nxar3mcDRW1uhqudpo1_500.jpg (14KB, 412x266px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxar3mcDRW1uhqudpo1_500.jpg
14KB, 412x266px
>>8372839
Reminds me of me when I play Rise of Nations
>>
>>8373292
That "stellar economic organization" was predicated on a policy of constant war. A war which, by the way, Hitler lost. And that's not even quite right; Nazi bigwigs got their grubby hands into every corporation in every country they conquered. The SS leaders were lining their pockets while the Wehrmacht was freezing to death. Hitler did nothing good, even from the crassest, most utilitarian perspective.
>>
>>8372918
Commies can aand should be authoritarian. Only an idiot would imagine that the mechanism of government could be operated like a community garden.
>>
>>8372987
Its more legitimate than ANY major news network.
>>
>>8373029
No, ESPECIALLY when its populated by social rejects. What the hell is a normie going to tell you other than stuff he heard on major media platforms and in Vsauce youtube videos? also

>adolecenses
>>
>>8373049
>since /pol/ lost control of itself

Oh, I see you have been here all summer
>>
>>8373162
>Donnie Darko

Get that trash out of here.
>>
>>8372690
NYPA has been the standard reply to edgelord raidfaggots since long before 2007.
>>
>>8372497
>progress
Progress doesn't exist.
>>8372793
I'm fairly certain 'monika' is always used playfully.
>>
>>8372339

Yeah, but the more dangerous person is someone who has a preconceived notion of something and only cherrypicks literature that adheres to his opinions.
>>
>>8372706
this
the butthurt replies just prove your point
I'm gonna love it when trump loses
>>
>>8373292

He took away the freedom of Aryan Germans though. You couldn't go on vacation unless it was an official Strength Through Joy vacation, and workers were expected to attend scheduled weekend "recreation" organized by the same program. Children had to join special youth groups where they were indoctrinated. The Church suffered, ironic given Hitler's stated aim of protecting traditional German culture. These comparatively minor things would have been a deal breaker for me, aside from all the war and violence.

The Germans also banned many authors, including Joyce, Dostoevsky, Conrad, and DH Lawrence.

Honestly I'm pretty racist myself but fuck that Bohemian corporal. He did more to destroy Western Civilization then anyone else. His men also shot my grand-uncle.
>>
>>8373423
>The Church suffered, ironic given Hitler's stated aim of protecting traditional German culture

Monotheism is not traditionally German.
>>
>>8372339
>lit
Walking dictionaries who fail whenever tested
>>
>>8372550
It is what we make it
>>
>>8373522

When was the last time there was paganism in Germany? Himmler et al were resurrecting a dead belief system that had had nothing to do with German culture for centuries. Most of "wotanism" was just made up on the spot and had little to nothing to do with the original religious practices of the Germanic tribes.
>>
>>8372326
>blacks reading books
>>
>>8372326
desu the most dangerous person might have read no books at all, or have a extensive library.

it's about personality and environment
>>
File: srojt5kt.jpg (31KB, 698x557px)
srojt5kt.jpg
31KB, 698x557px
No really accurate since blacks being well-read is atypical.
>>
>>8373083
>Frankfurt School
Incoherent, vapid garbage intellectual movement that failed to effect any meaningful change. Typical Western "Marxists".
>>
>>8373572
Okay, I'm impressed.
>>
>>8372437
i for one am a medical student
>>
>>8372326
Actually, it's the SJWs and BLMs who only read one book, if that.
They don't even understand how all the benefits they're currently enjoying in the West came to be.

Being a destructive nihilistic libtard is easier than being a conservative.
>>
>>8373661
0/10 bait or kys
>>
>>8373664
what you need to know to be liberal: "my life isnt perfect ;~; so im mad and want to fuck everything up!"

what you need to know to be conservative: the history of western civilization since at LEAST 400 B.C., you also need a familiarity with the works of the canon, and the ability to be conversant with the western philosophical tradition, a knowledge and appreciation of all major forms of artwork and the history behind major artistic movements, the ability to see beyond the surface in every facet of political life, a rock-solid knowledge of the Bible, and a wisdom that can only be granted by the grace of God.
>>
>>8373083
Hell, Neumann, Kirchheimer, and Benjamin all engaged directly with Schmitt. Although, Schmitt doesn't really have much to offer alt-right kiddos. They're drawn more to mystical bullshit like evola or MRAs who advise them to never cum.
>>
>>8372326
But the /lit/ guy has more books to pummel the /pol/tard with. Or, he could just drop the entire bookcase on him.
>>
please tell me that website doesn't actually acknowledge /lit/
>>
>>8373014
Now that I think about it why the fuck do I come here? Weird.
>>
>>8372437
This. /pol/ can also be funny at times, regardless of whether you agree with their politics, this board is fucking lame in comparison.
>>
>>8372913
Underrated post
>>
>>8372754

>because it's an anime site is shouldn't be taken seriously i mean cmon anime

nice reasoning, retard.
>>
>>8374825
I think this website can be very constructive and thought-provoking at times, but we can't really change the level of discourse on this place. By virtue of being an open forum, the amount of shitposting and such is, for the most part, out of your control. So the best way to view this whole place is just a completely non-serious board, with some surprising serious gems.
>>
Intellectuals take no action.
>>
>>8372987

>the internet's sole commodity is literally information
>4chan one of the most prominent communities on internet
>somehow not a legitimate platform for information

Go have tea with your grandma and cry some more about muh respectability you fucking cuck.
Your one of those memed out superficial fags too stupid to live in the information age.

>>8374846

>muh level of discourse
>he doesn't realize that shitposting is actually distilled profundity
>>
>>8373374
When he loses there's going to be at least one underage /pol/ kiddo who'll shoot up their school in a butthurt fury.
>>
it's all shit
>>
>>8372326

An entirely accurate depiction of the left's approach to discussion - insults first, actual discussion a distant second to attempts at emotional blackmail. Decline to acknowledge any arguments made, and imply that the only possible rational opinion is theirs.

If at all possible (op cit) display the wise side as a person of color, while the side of ignorance will ideally be a white male.
>>
>>8374887

So it will be business as usual
>>
>>8372339
>receives books to form opinions

so long as those opinions are "formed" and not "received", what's the harm?
>>
>>8372490
I was a literature major, but I didn't start posting until I was a third year student. /mu/ had killed my joy in listening to music and I was worried /lit/ would do the same for literature so I avoided it until I was sure that I wasn't doing it for the sake of posturing/etc.
>>
>>8372771
>I mean it's just sort of anecdotally obvious that blacks are more ignorant and stupid on average, and guess what, the facts support this.
silly americans
>>
ITT: /pol/ butthurt, niggers XD

t. a good, monarchist, Christian lad
>>
>>8373236
>the Jews are only pretending!
>>
>>8373304
anarchocommunism is the only true communism. "anarchocapitalism" is ridiculous
>>
>>8372490
Too close to home, my man. And the worst is, I'm too far gone - I'll be miserable stemfag for the rest of my days.
>>
>>8374895
>>8373661
>>8373549
>>8373261
>>8372939
>>8372771
gottem!! :p
>>8372948
go fuckihng kill yuorself you cancerous pieceo f fcuking shit!!!
>>
>>8372339
>only read books to form opinions.
that IS the point tho
why do you read? entertainment only?
>>
>>8372437
Law student here, get fucked
>>
>>8372732
>Maybe I'm a spic and you're a nigger and those are words that have always been used in 4chan with no malice, but with a playful tone. Maybe we're not into tone policing, while that doesn't make us white supremacists.
Yeah, but it's also been an historical problem with /new/ and then /pol/ of this irony (for want of a better word) going over their heads. And a big part of that is that board's use as a kind of infection vector by actual white supremacists. And that in turn was compounded by them being the "raid board" for certain groups. It seems to have settled down somewhat although that seems to be down in a large part to the influence of the dregs of /r9k/ left behind when everyone with any interests migrated to other boards.

Tl; dr white supremacists try to infect everyone with racism but mostly get themselves infected with tfw no gf and wizardry

>>8372890
>We did C+=, a real, working feminist programming language and its interpreter, based on a definition of a feminist programming language by a real feminist, with /g/, half a year GG happened, for example
Aside from holy shit that sentence, that pos is not something to be proud of or laud over anything. It's am incredibly snarky blog post in the form of an interpreted (and not well done) c++ clone.

And to top it off it misuses the political term gerrymander.
>>
>>8375474
He probably meant to mindlessly follow whatever you're reading
>>
>>8374788
its like going to a bar full of numale faggots sucking each other off while secretly hating one another. Faggot hipsters ruined literature, just like their modern art museums
>>
>>8374788

>88

They're very funny but you can tell that many if not most of them are horrible people. I can never spend that long on /pol/ even though I often agree with them. They go too far.

Plus most of my exposure to /pol/ came from crossposters, and they always adopt this pompous, faux-intellectual tone when they go on about their views here. For example:

>>8374723
>>
>niggers
>reading

Pic would make more sense if /lit/ was white
>>
>>8372326
>niggers reading
Not accurate at all.
>>
When did /lit/ become so racist?
>>
File: 1467287317486.png (2MB, 1318x749px)
1467287317486.png
2MB, 1318x749px
>>8372437
B.S. in Computer Science Famalam
>>
>>8375450
Are you retarded? Capitalism is inherently anarchic. While anarchocapitalism seems if anything redundant when you could say "pure capitalism" anarchocommunism seems like an incogruous chimera.
>>
>>8372746
It is an attempt to disseminate the idea that japanese are omega-tier nerds who will build our robots in the future. Basically Chad propaganda.
>>
>>8376812
Nah bruh. Capitalism requires a state to survive -- without police and prisons, who would defend property laws?
>>
>>8376755
/lit/ is not a young board: it is old and dirty and evil. Before /pol/, before the frogposters... the racism was there... waiting.
>>
>>8376857

There's the idea of private security systems competing with each other to secure the most costumers.
>>
>>8376875
Yes, and then the private security companies realize that they have all the real power, and you get feudalism.
>>
>>8376812
Anarchy has no heirarchy and no state, capitalism requires both of those in forms of state and corporations to uphold contracts and property rights.
>>
>>8372490
You caught me
>>
The power of the state comes from the power of the narrative of each of its members, not from the police. When the narrative is lost, the state dissipates.
Rome was simply forgotten.
Of Course it was never really there.
>>
>>8376912
this is so stupid it could have come out of jaden smith's twitter feed, congrats
>>
>>8372521
The Death of the West
>>
>>8376922

That's what you are but what am I?
>>
>>8374872
>the internet's sole commodity is literally information
Information does not mean accuracy. I could fill the rest of my post with meaningless gibberish and it would technically be information, but it wouldn't have any value.
The value of information on the internet is in the specifics of the information itself and the context surrounding it, not the amount of data transmitted.

>4chan one of the most prominent communities on internet
>somehow not a legitimate platform for information
That doesn't mean shit. 9gag has a much larger userbase but it's not exactly a font of knowledge.
>>
>>8372490
bingo'd
>>
>>8372339
>only read books to form opinions

As opposed to what? Just forming opinions purely on empiricism?
>>
>>8376892
>anarchy has no hierarchy

That's why its a hopeless ideal
>>
>>8372326
>9gag
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8373049
>I firmly believe anyone who uses 4chan for any serious purpose
there is nothing without a serious purpose.
>>
File: 3610156570882.jpg (43KB, 600x600px)
3610156570882.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>>8376912
>>
>>8372339
I don't think the amount of books you read is any sort of indication of how dangerous you are.
>>
File: tumblr_lpkq3pksQV1qg93p4o1_500.gif (355KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lpkq3pksQV1qg93p4o1_500.gif
355KB, 500x375px
>>8372490
Physics student
>>
>>8372539
Name a few
>>
>>8372443
hey, fuck you, MC Ride is awesome
>>
>>8372539

Tha's only because you are an unshameful pleb. We cant operate no miracles you retard
>>
>>8372326
>Implying anyone on /lit/ reads

Well memed!
>>
Since when is being dangerous a bad thing?

The numales of /lit/ are so castrated it's sad
>>
>>8377963
t.slugwizard
>>
File: 1467712818614.jpg (13KB, 196x178px)
1467712818614.jpg
13KB, 196x178px
>>8372475
The reason why people take their opinions to an anonymous platform like /pol/ (although you can be anonymous on most places on the internet, even if other websites have something like usernames and a profile you have to stick to) is because they know they are idiots who wouldn't take their retardation on to the street. Because they know they are idiots, but they still want to have that nice feeling of confirmation and support for their rejected opinions.
They pretend speaking out your opinion in public will get you incarcerated, which isn't true here in the US. And other people who would start hating you for very radical opinions might be shitty, but it isn't persecution either. In fact, it's a very logical consequence and nothing to get overly dramatic about, as /pol/ would do to glorify the value of their anonymity, like dickless keyboard warriors.
You assign too much idealistic value to anonymity, as if it is always the unrestrained truth just because people said it anonymously. If you could take a look at the people who post and also at the history of everything they've ever said, like on other internet platforms, you would know they are idiots and wouldn't take their opinion serious anymore. That's why /pol/ glorifies their platform. It's a haven and you never have to justify past opinion that have been proven completely wrong.
Not to mention that /pol/ is also an echochamber that will circlejerk all of their theories and misinterpretations of facts until it SOUNDS logical and fits their worldview. It's a very, very unhealthy case of confirmation bias.
>>
File: 1450016707822.jpg (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1450016707822.jpg
28KB, 500x500px
>>8373067
>implying /v/ isn't /pol/bred through and through
>>
>>8372490
H-how did you know?
>>
>>8372339
Well, usually people read books to gain knowledge and insight and then form a new opinion on their widened perspective.
Making their current opinion less ignorant and shallow than before they've read a book or several ones.
>>
>>8372748
Yeah, it's not like a majority and a common opinion exists that defines the board.
>>
Interesting statistic: 100% of westerners are gay faggots that deserve to be shot in the neck and dumped in ditches.

Spooky but true
>>
>>8373038
>/pol/ discriminates against everyone equally so it's no big deal to call someone a nigger, a spic, a snownigger, gook, or whatever.
lol sure
>>
>>8373067
>games get more and more political
>get triggered when people point it out or criticize it

hur I just want to play my games that explore the evils of white patriarchy without those neckbeards bringing politics into it!
>>
>>8372326
WAIT What if follow me what if!
All those books that guy on the right read are how to make bombs?
>>
>>8372521
The Turner Diaries.
>>
Thread posts: 233
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.