[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've begun to write a novel about a policeman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Into the second page do I have potential?:

The Policeman and The Sword
White flowers in a beautiful glass jar with water in it adorn a table at the lobby of a certain law officer's apartment building. The silver doors open and the guests go in. Every item in the construction is new. At the windows are visible the dark purple night cast as such by the countless orange emitting street lights of the cool city. Four women leave the gentleman's floor likely going to a temple dressed in white wool dress and smelling like expensive perfume and carrying bibles. "Hello, Andrew" said the cool young voice on the phone, "I am going to pick you up at 11:30 pm" and added "is that alright with you?" Andrew said "That's fine."
Andrew was putting on his police uniform. A dark navy blue collared shirt with a dark navy blue pants. The color of the clothes was nearly black. He is 6'2" and is built as a track and field runner. He runs track in the morning. He sprayed on some blue men's cologne on his neck and his chest. Then he picked up his pistol, adjusted his belt, and set his black flashlight on his belt. 11:30 pm came and he went down and Barry rolled up to the white apartment building by the city college. Andrew's hair was neatly cut and gelled to the side on top like a Nazi. "Hey Barry," said Andrew as he stepped into the new black and white police car which looked like a slick and visually pleasant automobile up close and from a distance. The two entered their badge numbers and went on patrol in the city.
They were in the financial district when they got a call from the office reporting an armed robbery on 5th and Market St. A dark skinned man in his early 30's in a gray jacket pulled a gun out on a woman at a Wells Fargo ATM machine and demanded money and then ran off. The police officers talked to the woman. As they drove about the block they saw a similar man at a bus stop. As they drove up to him he began to ran. Andrew noticed he was carrying a purse. He exited the police car quickly and ran after the dark man. Barry parked the car and tried to find the two.
"Drop the bag and put your hands in the air!" yelled Andrew. The man in the gray jacket did so. Andrew pulled his hands behind his back and cuffed him. "Why did you run?" asked Andrew cooly cutting the man's cry. "I was scared," "Scared of what?" asked Andrew. "I have a warrant and I don't want to go back to jail," said the suspect. "Well you're under arrest for runing from a police officer right now" said Andrew. After some further investigation Barry and Andrew concluded they had the right man. They brought him to the downtown city jail and he would spend space there until his court hearing soon.
>>
>>8371692
>I've begun to write a novel about a policeman

It was at this point I lost my interest.
>>
interesting combination of purple prose and police. it won't work.
>>
>>8371692
>with water in it
kek

>at the lobby
what's your first language?
>>
>>8371692
>At the windows are visible the dark purple night cast as such by the countless orange emitting street lights of the cool city

Obviously English isn't your first language. Worry about all the grammar weirdness and your inconsistent sentence construction and tense before you get fancy. If I marked every error in the sample you've posted, it would be a sea of red ink.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.