[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does he hate his father so much? He was a bit emotionally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 0-1yIjf79WWSKHrp32.jpg (69KB, 640x553px) Image search: [Google]
0-1yIjf79WWSKHrp32.jpg
69KB, 640x553px
Why does he hate his father so much?
He was a bit emotionally distant but that doesn't justify all that resentment.
Knausgard is a little drama queen...
>>
>>8371442
Every man wants to kill his father and fuck his mother.
>>
>>8371523
Not me, I'd rather kill my mother and fuck my dad.
>>
>>8371442
>why does he hate a useless alcoholic who fucked the entire family chemistry up
>>
>>8371442
I've never understood the "My dad was emotionally distant" meme. My dad was an addict that beat the shit out of me, I envy people who can only say their parents were emotionally distant or didn't give them attention-- that was always what I wanted.
>>
>>8371631
Pretty much this
>>
The third and fourth books were fucking horrible. Is the fifth back to the quality of 2?
>>
>>8371442
Well it all starts from the first book where he sees something he believes to be of big importance, but is just scuffed off by his father who doesn't want to listen.
>>
>>8371679
I've only read the fifth and I loved it. Very nice writing and a great self-conscious study of literature.

Also can someone summarize what was wrong with his dad?

All I know is that he was an English teacher who went to live with his mother and became an alcoholic.
>>
>>8371769
His parents were harsh and never appreciated his talent. This led him to act strangely with his own children. Karl ove was petrified of him nearly his whole life. Karl Ove's father was the type who forbade his son to take swimming lessons anymore, because his son had left a sock at the pool.
>>
>>8371679
he wrote part 3 to part 6 after the huge backlash that the first two books created and he basically admitted to fucking up every part after the second due to all the media pressure
>>
>>8371846
his fathers family tried to sue him, was constantly shitting on him publicly and stalked him after releasing the first two books
>>
>>8371442
How many mein kampf did you absorb you pleb?
>>
>>8371442
>Knausgard is a little drama queen...
It took you this long to figure it out? He named his books after Hitler's just to attract attention to himself. No shit he's a drama queen.
>>
>>8371846
Oh that's a shame. I really enjoyed the first two.
>>
>Why would a son hate his father ?
Cycle of life, etc.
>>
>>8371624
*get fucked by
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.