[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of his books are actually worth reading?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (34KB, 400x277px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
34KB, 400x277px
Which of his books are actually worth reading?
>>
V.
>>
>>8371079
V.
Gravity's Rainbow
Vineland
Mason & Dixon
Your favorite subplot of Against the Day
A Journey into the Mind of Watts
Pandemonium of the Sun
The Recognitions
Cow Country
The Meritorious Price of Our Redemption
Liner Notes for "Spiked! The Music of Spike Jones"
>>
All except Slow Learner and his other early stories
>>
>>8371185
The secret integration was a good story
>>
crying of lot 49
v.
gravity's rainbow
vineland
against the day
mason & dixon
>>
>>8371191
yeah but its also part of V., so no need
>>
>>8371185
ye fuck you kid slow learner was actually good

at least the last one and the military one set in louisiana or something
>>
just read his 4chan posts and ur gud
>>
mason and dixon
against the day

only good books. gravity's rainbow is garbage. don't believe the meme.
>>
>>8371268
I vaguely know that there is lore on The Chan that he was here researching Bleeding Edge or something like that. Is there anything to this or is it just a meme?
>>
>>8371302

>https://warosu.org/lit/thread/S7163516

I was actually in that thread, fucking amazing whoever it was
>>
>>8371185
So many people such as yourself seem to miss the fact that Slow Learn is only for fans who are interested in how his writing developed since his early days. P even says in his intro that they're all shit.
>>
>>8371600
Wait was it Joshua Cohen?
>>
>>8371737
So many people such as yourself seem to have trouble with reading the OP and contextualizing answers with regard to questions asked.

>>8371807
Go back to bed, Josh. Nobody thinks it's you.
>>
>>8371600
What an insufferable shit.
>>
All of them.
>>
>>8371162
>pandemonium of the sun
Top tier reference.
>>
>>8371964
On this page of whitey-white,
I got so hungry I took a bite.

- Tom
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.