[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he doesn't read books from finish to start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

>he doesn't read books from finish to start
>>
File: 5awww.jpg (30KB, 472x265px) Image search: [Google]
5awww.jpg
30KB, 472x265px
>read sparknotes for all the 'classic' literature
>use the time I saved up to read actually enjoyable genre fiction
>>
>>8368327
>You're afraid to be holier-than-thou because you have acrophobia and those heights are scary.
>>
I usually read the last page first
>>
>he assumes everyone here is male

Makes sense considering the frog posting.
>>
File: hegel vaporwave.jpg (309KB, 1584x1089px) Image search: [Google]
hegel vaporwave.jpg
309KB, 1584x1089px
introduction/foreword is pointless, don't expect me to read that shit
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 229x220px
>save up enough good boy points to go to the library
>library has no books about tendies
>>
File: NO MORE.jpg (46KB, 500x459px) Image search: [Google]
NO MORE.jpg
46KB, 500x459px
>>8368603
>girls don't like frogs
>>
>he doesn't read a series out of order
>>
>>8368712
There's no amount of kissing that can turn you frogs into princes. You're just the poisonous type.
>>
File: 1446056154010.jpg (38KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1446056154010.jpg
38KB, 396x385px
>>8368341
>sparknote "the classics"
>read zany pomo romps in the time i save
>take classes in "the classics"
>be most engaged student w/o wasting my time reading the texts

not even memeing. i enjoy the discussion of literature but who wants to waste their time reading Dickens' or Dostoyevsky's dry rambling asses when there's punny picaresque postmodernism to peruse???
>>
File: 200_s.gif (39KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
39KB, 350x200px
>>8368757
I girl can't change me... but the gym can
>>
>>8368757
What if I'm looking for a frog princess?
>>
>>8368804
/fit/ pls go

your barbaric ways are not welcome in this bastion of intellect
>>
>>8368603
>implying only men can be frogposters
>>
Sometimes I read the first and last word of the book to see if they link up together.
>>
>>8368710
It's like you haven't even read the metamorphosis
>>
>>8368962
Civilize the mind and make savage the body.
>>
>>8368327
I'm sleep deprived. Had to read that sentence twice to find a flaw.
>>
>>8368962
Being both /fit/ and /lit/ means becoming the best you possibly can be. Your body is the only possession you will have from your first breath to the last, so you should take care of it and maximize its potential.
>>
>>8368776
peak /lit/
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.