[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discord Writing Group; looking for new members

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: FileNameGoesHere.png (592KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
FileNameGoesHere.png
592KB, 1000x707px
o/ /lit/ I run a Discord Writing Group and was looking to put it out there that we're looking for new active members to join.

We as a group share and critique each other's written works to build upon and improve. We help to give an audience where some people might not have had it.

We recently have removed a number of inactive members and were were looking to have some new users fill in the slots.

I'll send an invitation link to anyone that takes interest! Be sure to include whatever means you wish to be contacted such as email, Steam, or Discord itself.
>>
>>8366396
hey bro

hmu @ [email protected]

quick question though, whats the usual content you guys handle? Like SFF or what? Just want to know what I can expect
>>
>>8366400

We've been a bit inactive due to a lot of members having ties, but I believe that the users we have will be able to be fine with any genre.

They're mostly fantasy writers thus far, with me being the hopeful Science Fantasy writer.
>>
>>8366407
Coolio, count me in!
>>
Hopefully more join
>>
sounds interesting, hit me up

[email protected]
>>
Can't you just post the link? Don't really want to put my email address out on 4chan.
>>
>>8367383
This.
>>
post links
>>
>>8366396
New fag 18 year old here. Im trying to get better at writing for college. Would I be able to join if I were to write about random shit?
>>
why do you remove inactive users? if I joined, helped out, but got swamped by school, would I get removed too?
>>
>>8369680

You would not be removed. Those that were ever active were not removed. I removed users that were ENTIRELY inactive from day 1
>>
>>8367383
>>8367389
>>8368830
>>8369484

https://discord.gg/CkEaX

Discord Link that I got.
>>
>>8369484

You're more than welcome to join, we encourage all venues of writing.
>>
how many thousands of words of other peoples' writing would i have to read and then critique before i could get some of my own work examined?
>>
>>8370243

Considering our users, not long. Honestly, there will always be somebody that reads your work. We don't focus on any singular user
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.