[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people praise James Joyce

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: ulysses.jpg (990KB, 918x1513px) Image search: [Google]
ulysses.jpg
990KB, 918x1513px
his best book "Ulysses" was a complete rip off of the Odyssey?

both James Baldwin and Toni Morrison were superior writers to Joyce...black excillence they were

Joyce was white mediocrity
>>
Gee, this definitely isn't a /pol/ shitpost
>>
here's your reply, great job, proud of you!
>>
well isn't the first part true, that it was a rip off of the Odyssey?

the second part is a joke though...im a fan of Morrison and Baldwin, but still what a ridiculous statement
>>
>>8364366
>Irish people
>white
>>
>>8364394
/thread
>>
Wait, is it really a rip off?
>>
>>8364394
Being white is a huge handicap today, though.
>>
Ulysses a ripoff?
>>
>>8364366
>his best book "Ulysses" was a complete rip off of the Odyssey?

Oh, the Odyssey was written in Ireland?
>>
>>8364366
>LE EPIC /POL/ POSTER
>>
>>8364394
The Irish are the blacks of Europe.
>>
>>8365095
*Italians
>>
>>8366195
You could do this all day, but in the end it boils down to "everywhere but the most inbred areas of England aren't white enough".
>>
>>8366204
No man, The anon you replied to was correct. Italians are testosterone driven degenerates deserving the Nigger of Europe title. They are tiny, stinky, hairy, foul mouthed, and generally undesirable. They resemble niggers in regards to their savage and unwanted nature. Heck, they're also notorious for their criminal leanings..
>>
>>8366248
He wrote, using the Latin alphabet.
>>
>>8366248
The accomplishments of the mediterraneans are the only thing keeping the "white superiority" thing going.
which I guess says a lot, considering they're the "niggers of Europe"
>>
File: 1456514146334.gif (496KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
1456514146334.gif
496KB, 500x359px
>>8364377
>well isn't the first part true, that it was a rip off of the Odyssey?

I really hope this is ironic.
>>
>>8364366
why do you want to trigger a race war anon?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.