[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Incest themed novels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: cover.jpg (16KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
16KB, 300x400px
Hello guys

I need help in finding incest themed novels in any language, any era. I came to know that lot of old publishing companies like olympia press are not out of copyright but I am unable to find any place where I can get to download them. Any advise or where to start please? I dont care about language or era. I am just fed up with reading the too direct novels of this age. I want some books which explore the issues of incest or rape or anything taboo as a serious subject matter and not stright erotica.
>>
>>8364334
120 Days of Sodom describes all disgusting practices a degenerate like you might like.
>>
Thank you kind sir. I did go through it. I believe it represents DAntes 9 layers of hell. I could not read it after a while as the eroticism went away and violence and gore set itself onto the papers
>>
and as I have specified I am not looking for degenerate literature, I am looking for books which deal with this subject in a serious or academic manner
>>
>>8364334
Nabokov: Ada or Ardour.
Byatt: Angels and Insects
McEwan: The Cement Garden
Mootoo: Cereus Blooms at Night
Cassill: My Sister's Keeper
Setterfield: The Thirteenth Tale
Marquez: One Hundred Years of Solitude
Suzuma: Forbidden
Moore: Lost Girls
Drechsler: Daddy's Girl
Dick: Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said

All I can think of offhand from my library.
>>
>>8365187

No The Sound and the Fury?
>>
>>8365196
Forgot that one! Actually, I'm sure I forgot dozens, but it seemed like a list of generally solid books (no "Flowers in the Attic" pulp, or Martin or Mists of Avalon fantasy). Come to think of it: I have Thomas Mann's The Holy Sinner, Matthew Lewis's The Monk, Zafon's The Shadow of the Wind, Fitzgerald's Tender is the Night, Ellison's Invisible Man, Morrison's The Bluest Eye, Proulx's The Shipping News, Sapphire's Push, Ellroy's White Jazz.. hell, I could make it a shelf category.
>>
>>8365187
>>8365196
>>8365220
Not OP but thanks for these recs. I see tons of my favorites here and will definitely check out the rest.

My contribution would be Cocteau's Les Enfants Terrible.
>>
Thank you very much, lot of new titles I did not read before
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.