[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make the jump from left to right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (304KB, 889x592px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
304KB, 889x592px
How do I make the jump from left to right?
>>
I guess Zumiez?
>>
>>8357869
become handsome, wealthy and attractive

basically FRAME/FACE/HEIGHT brah
>>
>>8357869
psychedelics desu senpai
>>
>>8357884
I'm handsome and attractive.
But I ain't got no money because my parents are old fashioned conservatives.
>>
>>8357869
Become an alcoholic, but carefully if you want to enjoy it. Try to avoid withdrawals for as long as possible while still drinking extremely heavily. Also, don't hurt anyone.
>>
>>8357869
Find something that matters to you.

For me it was music. Does it "matter" in the "big picture"? No, but I like it a lot. Engage yourself with making things or doing things you like.

This won't be the first time you hear this, and it won't be the last. It's played out, overstated, and probably abused as hell, but to me that comes with it being as truthful as it is: just fucking do it, whatever it is (but try not to kill yourself, eh?)
>>
>>8357884
6', athletic, from a good family, in college with a 4.0. Signs point to me not being like the left, but alas.
>>8357917
Doing this currently
>>8357918
Spookiest post I've ever seen
>>
File: osDP6pc.gif (2MB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
osDP6pc.gif
2MB, 288x288px
>>8357869
The thing is you can intellectually accept the absurd but an important apect of this is to look past the meme-philosophers in their doggish life-apologetics and look at your life as a compromise and keep suicide on the table at all times. You'll feel a tremendous freedom in your ultimate apostasy of life itself.
>>
>>8357869
you don't
>>
>>8357917
>edgy kids still glamorizing alcohol
Surely there's few other groups of people that legitimately deserve death more.
>>
Don't. Suffering is much more artistic.
>>
File: 847169841228430465.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
847169841228430465.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>>8357994
>ultimate apostasy of life itself

Hot Damn
>>
Diet / exercise
>>
>>8357869
Choose to
>>
>>8357869

Lift weights

Stop being a pussy ass bitch

Stop taking yourself so seriously

Remove your ego
>>
smoke weed lift heavy weights
>>
>>8357869
Instead of wallowing in the idea that nothing in life matters, celebrate the fact that this gives you complete freedom to do whatever you want, because in the end, you're gonna be dead and you're not gonna have to come to terms with the consequences of anything anyways
>>
>>8357912
>But I ain't got no money
>because my parents are old fashioned conservatives.
What do these have to do with one another?
>>
>>8358125

>No son of mine will be a silver spooned prissy, be it by me or the government
>>
>>8358036
What I am saying is that you can enjoy life without being hopelessly addicted to it. Probably even moreso than if you are ultimately optimistic.
>>
>>8357917

That's just plain dumb.
>>
>>8358125
Yeah, this.
>>8358131
>>
>>8357869
Always wear sunglasses.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.