[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: MTE1ODA0OTcxNzA3MjM3OTAx.jpg (64KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MTE1ODA0OTcxNzA3MjM3OTAx.jpg
64KB, 1200x1200px
Thoughts?
>>
>
>>
>>8357620
literally the first cultural marxist intent on subverting Western civilization by promoting degeneracy, individualism, 'all is relative' cuckolding.

>"just interpret it any way you like lol"

Played into nascent capitalist (bolshevik liberal capitalism) ethos of atomized agents who pursue their own self-interest and opened up for any interpretation being as good as any other.

The original Derrida. The ultimate cuck.

the destroyer of Western civilization. The modern world's original globalist shill
>>
The original shitposter
>>
>>8357634
a hero, essentially
>>
>>8357634
Disagree because you are a raging idiot literally spewing contemporary redditor philosophy to interpret a minor theologian (and, yes, I use the word "minor" precisely so you know who's side I am on).

Not even in the same sphere as Aquinas. Tertiary to Calvin, at best. Imcompatable with the brilliance of Aquinas, let alone Paul. His writings are shite with petty interpretations. More of an invaluable symbol than an invaluable thinker. A revolutionary, nonetheless, who indirectly inspired one of the greatest transitions in all of human history. His influence is undeniable.
>>
>>8357660
>cuckolded protestant cuck detected

bet your know even redpilled
>>
>>8357671
I guess you didn't take the hint, dumbass. I'm a raging Catholic. Literally balls deep in the summa rn.
>>
>>8357671
I just happen to know you're a dumbass who really wishes he was Catholic
>>
>>8357660
>Paul
baka
>>
Theology wise? completely bankrupt.
>>
>>8357675
then explain

>inspired one of the greatest transitions in all of human history

he killed organized religion
>>
>>8357682
Jesus fucking Christ read a history book. Why I even bother with this b8?
>>
>>8357636
>>
>>8357705
Not an argument
>>
Instead of a final exam in my World History class, we had to write a research paper comparing and contrasting an event/person/etc. from history (I think the criteria was pre-1900 or something like that) to someone/something current. This was right after Fahrenheit 9/11 came out. I wrote my comparing Martin Luther to Michael Moore. Got one of three As out of two sections totaling roughly 50 people. Wish I still had that paper.
>>
>>8357720
I'm not gonna spoon feed you bleeding-obvious history fuckboy. And even if I did at this point it'd be useless because A) Your original critique is still fucking retarded and B) You didn't catch a very obvious verbal cue in my spiel before you greentexted literal meme shite therefore exposing how much of a fucking retard you are because you're so closely set in your bias that any view that doesn't come off identical to yours (i.e., filled with inflammatory bullshit buzzwords you learned off a reddit post) is invalidated and discarded in your little mind. Literally nothing I said contradicts your claims aside from me calling out the fact that they derive from bullshit memes rather than critical thought and consideration of Luther in the greater spectrum of theology. For all you know, I agree with you, in terms of the bigger picture. But you cannot even read a mere proposition, that Luther was "great" (a purposefully general and critically ambiguous choice of diction on my behalf, I might add), without squawking about with your redditor reactionary shit. You haven't even slowed down to consider what I meant when I said he was "great," just like you ignored the implications of my comment that he was a "minor" theologian. Obviously you are too far gone to have any critical intelligence worth presenting an argument to.
>>
>On the Jews and Their Lies
Luther was redpilled AS FUCK
>>
It makes me tingle with pleasure from head to toe when I see that through me, poor wretched man that I am, God the Lord maddens and exasperates you hellish and worldly people, so that in your spite you will burst and tear yourselves to pieces - while I sit under the shade of faith and the Lord's Prayer, laughing at you devils and your crew and you blubber and struggler in your great fury.
>>
>>8357620

fat double-chinned philistine
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.