[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I choose wisely?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 20160803_020620.jpg (3MB, 2241x3984px) Image search: [Google]
20160803_020620.jpg
3MB, 2241x3984px
Did I choose wisely?
>>
My gf loves Ken Follet.
She recently decided to break up with me without telling me. I'm supposed to still be her bf but she tells everyone she's single. What should I do, /lit/?

/blogpost
>>
>>8354911
Have not read either of them, but they look like decent books.

>>8355471
>Gf broke up with you without talking to you
If that's the case, she's exceptionally immature and of poor character. She's not worth anyone's time or emotions, move on.
>>
>>8355471

>She recently decided to break up with me without telling me

She's just immature, like the other anon said. Use this setback to make your character grow bigger, this is the best "comeback" you could ever hope to give her.
>>
Does she treat you the same
>>
>>8355471
Just ignore her phamme, the relationships over. Use your now free time and money to get /lit/ or get /fit/. If she goes "I was just memeing" then continue to ignore her. She probably thought she could get away with this without any repercussions, but that's not the point. The point is that she's an immature retard. Like who thinks that's a sane thing to do.
>>
>>8354911
Honestly, no. Pillars of the Earth is awful. The setting obscures it for a while but you'll eventually realise that it's a soap opera. Not an ounce of subtlety in the book and the characters are very simplistic.

You might enjoy it if you really, really like rape though.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.