[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth finishing? I'm two chapters in and pretty bored.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 67064.jpg (19KB, 302x475px) Image search: [Google]
67064.jpg
19KB, 302x475px
Is it worth finishing? I'm two chapters in and pretty bored. The characters don't interest me and the plot fills like one of the forgettable twilight zone episodes. Does it get better?
>>
>>8348741
back to your anime and 'vidya', kid

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>8348756
Maybe I just hate Russians cause it's literally as boring as atlas shrugged
>>
Every book is worth finishing, anon. No one here literally gives a fuck if you get bored reading [insert book here]. Either finish it or don't
>>
if you fail to see the commedy of it, there's no point tbqh.

It does get progressively better though.
>>
>>8348767
bait confirmed 100%
>>
>>8348741
It's very good and intentionally makes you feel lethargic (albeit not to a great extent in the first two chapters). It starts getting more 'interesting' in both style and content around chapter 3 iirc. Defo worth powering through, chapter 9 is very abstract and has very engaging symbolism, and the ending is perfect.
>>
>>8348767
>Kafka
>Russian
just fucking drop it. pick it back up after puberty.
>>
>>8349083
(((Russians)))
>>
kill urself
>>
>>8348741
its many peoples favorite book but if it isn't for you then that's fine. It will feel like that until the end anyway
>>
I feel that it's very "Deepe" but not very entertaining.

Like reading it may give you a feeling of inverse spiritual peace, like you had just dug a very large booger out of your nose. Very nice feeling.
>>
>>8349421
((( ((())) )))
>>
>>8348767
hook line and sinker
>>
>>8348741
Even Kafka thought it wasn't worth finishing, that's why he didn't.
>>
He gets blowed up with TNT. There. I just saved you a month of reading.
>>
Can't be worse than that stupid fucking story about singing mice or whatever the fuck it was about, can't even remember that heinous piece of literary shit
>>
The chapter in the church and the ending are two of my fav things of the Trial.

Anyway, if you're gonna hate the book you might as well hate it in its entirity.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.