[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn be a billionaire author

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: billion.png (93KB, 714x357px) Image search: [Google]
billion.png
93KB, 714x357px
>ywn be a billionaire author
>>
Wow, she's richer than Trump
>>
>>8345967

Trump has 4.5 billion says google
>>
>>8346015
Her franchise is worth 15 billion
>>
>>8346260
Let's vote for her.
>>
>>8346015

Over 10 billion.
>>
>>8345959

>Writing for money

You're already a lost, vapid, cunt.
>>
>>8346647
/thread
>>
>>8346260

are you stupid? she doesnt own the franchise, she gets a 15th of it as her cut. she has a billion dollars, her jew managers/publishers have the rest
>>
Daily reminder that Trump is ten times more intelligent than this roastwhore SJW
>>
>>8346015
>mfw Trump couldn't afford to build the wall he wanted to he's making the american taxpayer do it for him
lmao another scheme
>>
>>8346647

If you had the option to be an incredible writer with a very small audience, or a mediocre writer who made billions, which would you choose? Most of us here would probably choose the latter.

The truth is that in life we all want attention, and praise, and money, and hot women. Since we can't all have that, we try to fool ourselves into thinking that we want something "deeper". We don't.
>>
>>8345959
>author
>>
>>8347957

hes not the only one who wants a wall pedro... i and many others i know happen to want a wall to keep out invaders as well.

what kind of retard actually wants people sneaking into our country and making it harder for legal americans to find work and sustain themselves?? honesly
>>
>>8347971
How can you be sure that you're not just a massive cynic? I'm sure if you looked hard enough you'd find examples of people choosing personal integrity over money. I sure wouldn't though.
>>
>>8345959

>author
>>
>>8347971
>If you had the option to be an incredible writer with a very small audience, or a mediocre writer who made billions
If you want to make mad mullah just go into business and try it out there. If you're going to go into writing to make $1B because Rowling managed it you're fucking stupid.
>>
>>8346647
This, but mainly
>writing to please audiences
>>
>>8346647
But what if you wanted to use 100% of the money on helping the poor and uneducated?

1 billion dollars can do a lot, like build libraries or schools or shelters or fund scientific research.
>>
>>8347971
I'd choose being an incredible writer.

If I actually wanted to be rich, I wouldn't write at all.

You obviously don't understand how massively lucky she was that anyone even bothered publishing the first Harry Potter book.
>>
>you'll never be a multi-millionaire
>you'll never live off the interest and read books all day in mongolia and go on holidays to croatia
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.