[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I start writing Pleb or Patrician Fiction?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_lu7rlfOxOx1qeui3so1_500.jpg (149KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lu7rlfOxOx1qeui3so1_500.jpg
149KB, 500x361px
Hold my hand in yours and guide me senpai.
>>
>>8343540
Buy a computer.
Preferably a Mac.
Go to a coffee shop
Type nonsense
???
You get the rest.
>>
File: narratology.jpg (312KB, 2013x764px) Image search: [Google]
narratology.jpg
312KB, 2013x764px
Study Narratology

Narratology
narratology.info/narratology/

Narratology is the study of the forms, structures, media, functions, and evolution of narrative, with a special emphasis on Story.

On one end of the narrative spectrum lies a mere representational sequence of events that may or may not have a beginning, middle, and end (an Arc). At the opposite end lies Story, with an Arc, an indivisible and universal structural pattern called a Narreme, and meaning over and beyond the mere representational (a Theme).

Story = Arc+Narreme+Theme

General Introduction to Narratology
cla.purdue.edu/english/theory/narratology/modules/introduction.html

NARRATOLOGY EXAMINES THE WAYS that narrative structures our perception of both cultural artifacts and the world around us. The study of narrative is particularly important since our ordering of time and space in narrative forms constitutes one of the primary ways we construct meaning in general.

Notes on Narratology

units.muohio.edu/technologyandhumanities/narratology.htm

Bringing it All Together Into a Story

onlinemedia.rmcad.edu/AN1110/html/Week-8_Presentation%208.1.html
>>
File: The Art of Storytelling.jpg (16KB, 189x295px) Image search: [Google]
The Art of Storytelling.jpg
16KB, 189x295px
The Art of Storytelling

http://www.thegreatcourses.com/courses/the-art-of-storytelling-from-parents-to-professionals.html

Dr. Hannah B. Harvey is an award-winning professor, an internationally recognized performer, and a nationally known professional storyteller.

There are many reasons we relate and respond to stories

Professor Harvey calls the act of creating a story performance an “alchemical process” that involves an interconnected cycle of talking, writing, imaging, playing, and rehearsing
>>
>>8343540
Who is that semen demon?
>>
>>8343717
Her name is Simone Dimona.
>>
Read books by actual writers, John Gardner is a good start
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.