[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what do you guys have to say about this book?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: il_570xN.417051218_daex.jpg (82KB, 570x724px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.417051218_daex.jpg
82KB, 570x724px
So, what do you guys have to say about this book?
>>
>>8342799
I don't care at all
>>
>>8342799

The forefather of beta White males picking up le Eastern asceticism meme
>>
>>8342807

/thread
>>
>>8342807
Christ, this board is turning to shit.
>>
>>8342829
we're redpilled now, kid.

we're against beta numale leftist cucks
>>
It just shows one side of the american conception of nature as an object intended for human use. In this case it is presented to be used as a rest place, but that only legitimizes its later use, once we have rested enough, as a source to provide for our sick caprices.

>>8342829
>turning
>>
Good book. Like the part about the old man talking about the ice
>>
>>8342836
I'm convinced this poster is an insecure adolescent who didn't go to prom or some shit or some dedicated shitposter who pretends to lack self awareness
>>
>>8342836
virgin faggot
>>
>>8343053
Prime /pol/ spillover hour is gone and /pol/ is usually slightly more subtle while shitposters go full blast. I'd wage the latter

>>8342829
if its your first time on during this timezone its almost always like this literally every day
>>
File: 1463168420095.jpg (33KB, 666x360px) Image search: [Google]
1463168420095.jpg
33KB, 666x360px
>>8342807

Wait, how the fuck was Thoreau a beta male? The man was a fucking ubermensh if I have ever seen one. He was /fit/, intelligent, self-sufficient, talented as fuck in many different areas of science and math as well as art and philosophy, didn't give a fuck about what people thought about him, gave his opinions honestly despite the consequences, risked his life helping slaves, and told Eurofags to fuck off.

He's like the polar opposite of what a basement dwelling neckbeard is today. I hope one day I can be as much of a man as he was.

As for his literature, he is pretty good. I think his literature was popular merely for his status back then though. His subject matter doesn't impress me as much as his honesty and way with words.
>>
>>8343053
This begs the question: if one is not dedicated, can they call themselves a shitposter?
>>
>>8343090

Thoreau is the archetype for American males who espouse the "le mindfulness meditation xD" and "le minimalism" memez

under the guise of self-improvement but plainly a neurosis of involuntary celibacy
>>
File: 1464309693959.jpg (39KB, 323x267px) Image search: [Google]
1464309693959.jpg
39KB, 323x267px
>>8343111

I really don't know what the fuck you are on about, but you use lots of thesaurus words so you must be right.

You are the archtype of every contrarian fedora neckbeard poster that attacks the content of a artist using his following as your only cheap ammunition instead of saying anything meaningful to the actual work itself.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.