[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you organise your notebooks? I recently copped one of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

How do you organise your notebooks? I recently copped one of pic related and since it's beautiful I want to keep it neat and tidy, on subject matter and actually finish the damn thing.

So before you start a new notebook how do you plan ahead? How do you stay persistent? Or do you just doodle memes?
>>
i don't think eastern philosophy is cool
>>
>>8342170
my one doesn't have that design, it's just the only pic i could find of that style of book
>>
>>8342134

Work and daily life => Back to front
Writing => Front to back

Stop buying leatherbound journals you massive faggot.

http://www.dickblick.com/items/11855-8342/#photos

Finely ruled, high quality paper, fairly inexpensive with pages that average somewhere around 500 words a page for easy word count estimation.
>>
>>8342134
I've this neat little smooth black one that I can fit into a larger trouser pocket easily that I just write muses in when convenient throughout the day.
>>
>>8342463
>ruled page
>self-closing page, which you have to hold open
disgusting shill kys pls and die miserably faggot. better go buy yourself some philosophers shoes from The School of Life and some nice Philosopher's Sweater too and wear those things while you post fucking faggot because at least you will look exactky how your post conveys to me you look
>>
>>8342560

>2016
>being this flummoxed and bebothered
>ishiggydiggy
>>
>>8342766
>being this stupid and gay, also retarded. did i meantion faggot? if i didn't, i'm mentioning it now - faggot. stupid on at that
>>
>>8342134
I only buy shitty notebooks with perforated pages
>>
i write on my computer because this is 2016 and i'm not pretensious
>>
File: IMG-20160728-WA0002.jpg (706KB, 2336x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160728-WA0002.jpg
706KB, 2336x4160px
>>8342134
You know, for what I learned you should write in a simple school notebook and, once you have enough material, you copy it down in the cool leatery one.
>>
>>8343095
I have tons of cheapest notebooks i could find, and they fill fast with unorganized incoherent shit. When they get messy enough, i just burn them.
>>
>>8344212
where do you burn them?
do you have a fireplace?
>>
>>8344221
Yes, in the fireplace.
And if there is something worth, ill remember it anyways, but the writing helps memorizing, and thinking things from different angles.
I dont burn the cleared up stories though, because i have to read them 9000 times from the beginning, when im stuck.
>>
>>8344296
I do this as well, write like a madman while in Uni classes, but never revise it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.